Elevate your gym sessions and experience the satisfaction of powerful pumps while training with PUMP. Feel your performance soar as you enjoy the increased vascularity and enhanced energy that comes with optimal blood flow. Make every workout count and unlock your full potential with PUMP.
- Nitrosigine is a patented complex of bonded arginine and silicon that is quickly becoming the leading ingredient designed to increase the “pump”.
- Is both fast-acting and long-lasting, enhancing performance by promoting blood flow and increasing focus and energy for up to 6 hours.
- Inhibits enzymes that decrease nitric oxide production, resulting in heightened muscle pumps and nutrient transportation during and after exercise.
- A source of the electrolyte potassium which helps regulate fluid balance and muscle contraction.
- PUMP contains the research suggested dose of 1,500mg Nitrosigine per serving.
- Epimedium (commonly known as Horny Goat Weed) is traditionally used in Chinese medicine as an aphrodisiac and erectile aid.
- Contains icariin, a selective PDE5 (phosphodiesterase-5) inhibitor shown to work half as well as PDE5 inhibitor drugs such as Viagra and Cialis.
- Promotes nitric oxide (NO) signaling and expression of NOS enzymes, working synergistically with the PDE5 inhibition.
- PUMP contains 1,000mg Epimedium (20% icariin) per serving.
- Also known as AmealPeptides, a patented source of lactotripeptide fractions derived from fermented casein.
- Improves cardiovascular functions and has blood-pressure lowering effects.
- Inhibits enzymes that cause vasoconstriction, decreasing blood pressure while also stimulating production of nitric oxide (NO) and increasing the “pump”.
- Protects blood vessels by improving vasodilation, vascular flexibility, and preventing arteriosclerosis.
- PUMP contains the research suggested dose of 508mg AmealPeptides per serving.
- CellFlo6 is a green tea extract that increases nitric oxide (NO) production. Increased nitric oxide in the blood stream results in endothelial-dependent relaxation (EDR).
- More oxygen delivered to muscle for greater ATP production and power, as well as nutrient delivery.
- More efficient blood flow for ATP production and muscle recovery.
- Antioxidant effects.
- PUMP contains 300mg CellFlo6 per serving.
- Procyanidin (pine bark extract; 95% proanthocyanidins) has been investigated for its general health properties and its ability to enhance Nitric Oxide (NO).
- Supplementation may reduce symptoms of chronic inflammation and autoimmune disease.
- Increases blood flow and blood glucose control, is cardioprotective and may help with erectile dysfunction.
- Anti-diabetic, anti-hypertensive and improves kidney function.
- Lowers liver enzymes and exerts mild hepatoprotective effects.
- PUMP contains 200mg Pine Bark extract per serving.
What did you change about the formula?
We switched to 20% epimedium because
1) cost of 60% became too high to even consider
2) availability of the 60% extract became almost impossible to source
3) we received MANY complaints about headaches associated with the high amount of PDE5 inhibition (similar to the headaches people get from Viagra and Cialis)
4) most users didn't take the full dose of the old formula per day because it only had 20 servings or the headaches were too much for them, so they weren't getting a full dose of epimedium anyways
VasoDrive is one of the most effective vascular relaxant and blood pressure supporting ingredients on the market, and CellFlo6 provides numerous vascular health benefits that are greater than previously used botanicals such as pine bark.
The new version is also 30 full servings instead of 20, so if you wanted to utilize it on the same 20 day dosing schedule as the previous version you'll either be saving money, or you'll be able to use 1.5 servings per day for even greater dosing and benefits.
Either way it's a win win!
Why do some of my capsules have an uneven fill volume? Does this mean they aren’t dosed properly?
During the production process, various excipients are utilized to ensure the proper amount of active ingredients flows into each capsule.
Due to the varied materials and densities of these excipients (as well as the active ingredients), capsules are filled by weight and not by volume. This is basically the same way you’d find food in boxes and bags at the grocery store that is “Filled by weight not by volume, some settling may occur”.
Unlike the food industry, the supplement industry has a more tightly regulated fill tolerance. Our manufacturers have an internal fill tolerance of + - 5%, and capsules are weighed to make sure they consistently fall in that range to meet specifications.
Basically, some capsules have the powders packed down, others have it loosely filled, but overall they meet the industry leading specifications for dosing tolerance.