GOURMET FLAVORS / VERSATILE / LOW LACTOSE / DIGESTIVE ENZYMES
- Pure whey protein isolate
- High BCAA and EAA content
- Rich in bioactive peptides
- Versatile easy to digest formula
- Low lactose
- Digestive enzymes
Recommended Use: As a dietary supplement, mix one (1) scoop with 4-8oz. of the drink of your choice.
*Contents may settle in transit or storage, we recommend shaking the tub thoroughly before each use.Whey Protein Isolate
- Whey protein isolate is the highest biological value protein in the world.
- Compared to a low grade whey concentrate or milk concentrate protein, whey protein isolate contains very little if any lactose and is extremely easy to digest.
- Highest BCAA (21%) and EAA (45%) content, with Leucine (the primary driver for muscle protein synthesis (MPS)) coming in at over 10%.
- Only 100 calories per scoop with low carbohydrates and fats; 80% protein per calorie.
- PROTEGEN contains 20g protein from whey protein isolate per scoop and is easy to measure and customize depending on your protein, macronutrient and calorie needs.
This is NOT just another weak herbal "test booster" commonly sold in today's supplement industry. We only use the most potent ingredients designed to elicit the highest level of hormone modulation as permissible by drug testing governing bodies. - See more at: http://morphogennutrition.myshopify.com/products/morphotest#sthash.hNbkrnS9.dpuf
Warnings: Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. If you are pregnant or nursing or are taking any prescription medications, consult your health care professional before using this or any other dietary supplement product. Contact your health care professional before using this or any other dietary supplement product. Immediately discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE AND AVOID EXCESSIVE HEAT.
ALLERGEN INFORMATION: This product is manufactured in a facility that processes other products which may contain soy, dairy, wheat, tree nuts, shellfish, fish, peanuts, and eggs.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.