Articles on Morphogen Nutrition PRIME:
May 30, 2023 Morphogen Nutrition PRIME: Powerhouse Health Supplement Made with Passion
Morphogen Nutrition's Prime is a powerful supplement for general health and wellness. This formula was created with good family health as the top motivation.
Elevate your cardiovascular health, liver vitality, and longevity with PRIME, your ultimate all-in-one solution. Manage cholesterol levels with CardioAid, support heart function with Red Yeast Rice, and enhance exercise capacity through Arjuna. Citrus Bergamot maintains healthy cholesterol and blood glucose levels, while Curcumin with AstraGin and BioPerine fights inflammation, supports cognitive function, and maximizes nutrient absorption. Benefit from Grape Seed's circulation support, Milk Thistle's liver protection, and Ubiquinol's energy boost. Experience comprehensive organ support and embrace an all-in-one approach to health and well-being with PRIME.
- CardioAid is an ultra concentrated blend of plant sterols, compounds that are chemically similar to dietary cholesterol found in animal products.
- CardioAid has been shown to lower cholesterol levels.
- The FDA has permitted the following claim for CardioAid:
- Foods containing at least 0.4 gram per serving of plant sterols, eaten twice a day with meals for a daily total intake of at least 0.8 gram, as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease. A serving of CardioAid supplies 0.8 gram(s) of plant sterols.
- PRIME contains the recommended 800mg CardioAid per serving.
- NAC (N-acetyl-L-cysteine) is a popular ingredient that possesses strong anti-oxidant activity.
- Decreases inflammation.
- Liver and kidney protection.
- Improves lung function.
- Promotes brain health by regulating the neurotransmitter glutamate.
- May improve immune function, prevent oxidative damage to cardiac tissue, and reduce the risk of heart disease.
- PRIME contains 600mg NAC per serving.
- Red yeast rice extract is a rice product fermented by bacteria that contains a naturally occurring compound which reduces circulating cholesterol levels.
- Coingestion of plant sterols (such as CardioAid) with red yeast rice decreases serum cholesterol levels.
- Increases lean mass accrual from exercise, synergistic with dietary and serum cholesterol levels.
- PRIME contains the recommended 600mg Red Yeast Rice extract per serving.
- Terminalia arjuna (Arjuna) is a tree that has its bark used medicinally, usually for the purposes of cardioprotection. It appears to reduce blood pressure and pulse rate, and may increase aerobic exercise capacity.
- A standard dose for the purposes of cardiac health appears to be 500mg taken daily.
- For persons who suffered cardiac trauma (such as Myocardial Infarction), this dose tends to be taken three times a day every 8 hours.
- PRIME contains the research supported dose of 500mg Arjuna (std. 40% polyphenols and 0.5% arjuinolic acid) per serving.
- A citrus extract that have been clinically documented to provide natural support for healthy cholesterol levels and blood glucose metabolism.
- Promotes Cardiovascular Health.
- Clinically shown to raise HDL cholesterol and reduce LDL cholesterol levels.
- Supports healthy blood glucose metabolism.
- Reduces triglycerides and maintains blood pressure.
- PRIME contains 500mg citrus bergamot per serving.
- Curcumin is the active ingredient of turmeric. It is an anti-inflammatory molecule with anti-cancer properties.
- Also shown to help alleviate cognitive decline associated with aging, reduce lipid and plaque levels in arteries, and reduce diabetes risk.
- Curcumin has poor bioavailability and should be paired with piperine (black pepper extract); 20mg for every 500mg curcumin. Curcumin absorption up to 2,000% has been noted in human studies.
- PRIME contains 500mg curcumin (standardized for 95% curcuminoids) per serving alongside 20mg piperine (as Bioperine) and 50mg AstraGin for maximum absorption.
- Grape seed extract is a mixture of tannins and procyanidins (chains of catechins).
- Increases nitric oxide (NO) production and blood flow.
- Lowers blood pressure, total cholesterol, heart rate, and C-reactive protein (inflammatory marker linked to cardiovascular disease).
- PRIME contains the research supported 300mg grape seed extract (90% polyphenols) per serving.
- Milk Thistle has been used for centuries detoxification and protection.
- Contains the active compound Silymarin, which offers liver protection against the harmful effects of alcohol and certain drugs.
- May assist with blood glucose levels, have anti-obesity effects, and attenuate liver tumor growth.
- PRIME contains 300mg Milk Thistle per serving.
- Also known as Coenzyme Q10, a molecule found in mitochondria that has a critical role in producing energy for the body.
- Enhances blood flow and protects blood vessels.
- Reduces oxidative damage and plaque buildup in the arteries.
- Common dosing is 90-200mg per day.
- PRIME contains 100mg ubiquinol per serving.
- AstraGin is a patented blend of highly purified saponins isolated from the Astragalus membranaceous and Panax notoginseng plant.
- Shown to dramatically increase the absorption and bioavailability of a variety of nutrients, such as peptides, amino acids, glucose, vitamins and minerals, phytonutrients, and various sports nutrition supplements.
- Supports the gut ecosystem by providing a favorable microbiome environment.
- Enhances the immune system.
- Recommended daily dose is 50mg per day.
- PRIME contains 50mg AstraGin per serving.
- The trademarked version of piperine, a black pepper extract that increases the absorption of various nutrients such as curcumin (up to 2,000% in humans) as well as inhibits the breakdown of fat-burning compounds such as caffeine and the catecholamines, prolonging the effects of preworkout stimulants and increasing their bioavailability.
- Piperine also reduces LDL cholesterol and plasma lipids while elevating HDL cholesterol and the thyroid hormones.
- Common dosing is 5-10mg for preworkout supplements and 20mg for curcumin containing products.
- PRIME contains 20mg BioPerine per serving.
Why did you remove the Berberine and ALA?
Berberine and ALA are both fantastic ingredients. Due to their potent effects on managing blood sugar as well as fasting blood glucose and insulin levels, they are a better fit in GLUCOSE.
Moving them to DRIVE allowed us to really beef up PRIME in terms of better organ health and blood work support.
How should I dose PRIME?
PRIME can be taken all at once or divided up as is convenient during the day. Some people find that taking all 6 capsules at once to be cumbersome so a split dose of 3 capsules twice daily is generally recommended in those instances.
What can PRIME be stacked with?
PRIME is stackable with any other product in our line, although we strongly recommend combining it with OMEGA and possibly KIDNEY and TUDCA, depending on the level of organ support you need.
The capsules smell funny, is this safe and normal?
Most supplement ingredients have distinct smells (and flavors). This is often due to certain compounds contained within the ingredients themselves, such as sulfur (a crucial component of many compounds). The products are perfectly safe and effective.
Why do you use artificial colors and sweeteners in your products, aren't they unhealthy?
The non-active ingredients we utilize (flavors, colors, sweeteners) are all perfectly safe for a vast majority of people when consumed according to label instructions. In very rare cases an individual can have an allergy to a certain ingredient (even active ingredients).
Why do some of my capsules have an uneven fill volume? Does this mean they aren’t dosed properly?
During the production process, various excipients are utilized to ensure the proper amount of active ingredients flows into each capsule.
Due to the varied materials and densities of these excipients (as well as the active ingredients), capsules are filled by weight and not by volume. This is basically the same way you’d find food in boxes and bags at the grocery store that is “Filled by weight not by volume, some settling may occur”.
Unlike the food industry, the supplement industry has a more tightly regulated fill tolerance. Our manufacturers have an internal fill tolerance of + - 5%, and capsules are weighed to make sure they consistently fall in that range to meet specifications.
Basically, some capsules have the powders packed down, others have it loosely filled, but overall they meet the industry leading specifications for dosing tolerance.