- Epimedium (commonly known as Horny Goat Weed) is traditionally used in Chinese medicine as an aphrodisiac and erectile aid.
- Contains icariin, a selective PDE5 (phosphodiesterase-5) inhibitor shown to work half as well as PDE5 inhibitor drugs such as Viagra and Cialis.
- Promotes nitric oxide (NO) signaling and expression of NOS enzymes, working synergistically with the PDE5 inhibition.
- MORPHOPUMP contains 1,000mg Epimedium (20% icariin) per serving.
- Also known as AmealPeptides, a patented source of lactotripeptide fractions derived from fermented casein.
- Improves cardiovascular functions and has blood-pressure lowering effects.
- Inhibits enzymes that cause vasoconstriction, decreasing blood pressure while also stimulating production of nitric oxide (NO) and increasing the “pump”.
- Protects blood vessels by improving vasodilation, vascular flexibility, and preventing arteriosclerosis.
- MorphoPUMP contains the research suggested dose of 508mg AmealPeptides per serving.
- CellFlo6 is a green tea extract that increases nitric oxide (NO) production. Increased nitric oxide in the blood stream results in endothelial-dependent relaxation (EDR).
- More oxygen delivered to muscle for greater ATP production and power, as well as nutrient delivery.
- More efficient blood flow for ATP production and muscle recovery.
- Antioxidant effects.
- MorphoPUMP contains 300mg CellFlo6 per serving.
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin, also known as Niacinamide) is essential vitamin commonly used to lower cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
- Increases vasodilation, improves blood flow, and lowers blood pressure short term.
- Increases cellular nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD+) levels, resulting in increased cognition and longevity.
- Prevents the formation of atherosclerotic plaque by reducing inflammation and damage to endothelial walls.
- MorphoPUMP contains 100mg Vitamin B3 per serving.
What did you change about the formula?
We switched to 20% epimedium because
1) cost of 60% became too high to even consider
2) availability of the 60% extract became almost impossible to source
3) we received MANY complaints about headaches associated with the high amount of PDE5 inhibition (similar to the headaches people get from Viagra and Cialis)
4) most users didn't take the full dose of the old formula per day because it only had 20 servings or the headaches were too much for them, so they weren't getting a full dose of epimedium anyways
VasoDrive is one of the most effective vascular relaxant and blood pressure supporting ingredients on the market, and CellFlo6 provides numerous vascular health benefits that are greater than previously used botanicals such as pine bark.
The new version is also 30 full servings instead of 20, so if you wanted to utilize it on the same 20 day dosing schedule as the previous version you'll either be saving money, or you'll be able to use 1.5 servings per day for even greater dosing and benefits.Either way it's a win win!