NOURISH / BALANCE / ABSORB
May Assist With:
- Immune system strength
- Digestive, gut, and GI health
- Microbiome regulation
- Microflora balance
- Nutrient absorption
Recommended Use: As a dietary supplement, take 4 capsules per day, preferably with meals. Additional capsules can be utilized depending on needs.
- Tributyrin is a triglyceride of the short-chain fatty acid (SCFA) called butyrate(sometimes called butyric acid or butanoic acid), commonly found in butter and other foods and also produced in the intestine during the digestion of fiber and certain carbohydrates.
- Gut health is intricately tied to nearly all physiological systems (brain, immune, skin, muscle, etc.).
- Butyrate is the main source of energy for the gut epithelial cells, and contributes to the proper functioning of the small intestine and colon cells.
- Scientists have termed butyrate supplements “postbiotics”, a new class of supplement that focuses on boosting SCFAs and their immense ability to help the body.
- Supports postbiotic levels in the body, contributing to overall gut health, energy, and craving control.
- Regulates immune function and inflammation, gut motility and transient times, and energy metabolism.
- MORPHBIOME contains the suggested 300mg active Tributyrin per serving.
- Sunfiber is a soluble prebiotic guar gum fiber that helps regulate digestion and promote intestinal health.
- Feeds the beneficial probiotic bacteria in the gut.
- Provides solid regularity and superior nutrient absorption.
- Supports weight management, helps reduce hunger, and reduces the glycemic index (GI) of meals.
- Low FODMAP and gluten free.
- MORPHOBIOME contains 1,000mg Sunfiber per serving.
- AstraGin is a patented blend of highly purified saponins isolated from the Astragalus membranaceous and Panax notoginseng plant.
- Shown to dramatically increase the absorption and bioavailability of a variety of nutrients, such as peptides, amino acids, glucose, vitamins and minerals, phytonutrients, and various sports nutrition supplements.
- Supports the gut ecosystem by providing a favorable microbiome environment.
- Enhances the immune system.
- Recommended daily dose is 50mg per day.
- MORPHOBIOME contains 50mg AstraGin per serving.
- ProDURABacillus coagulans is a unique strain of spore-forming bacteria.
- Dormant in their spore form, these probiotic bacteria withstand the harsh environments of manufacturing, storage, transit, and digestion, and then activate in the large intestine.
- Unmatched bioavailability.
- Supports a healthy balance of beneficial to harmful bacteria.
- Supports the health of the vaginal and gastrointestinal tracts.
- Helps break down lactose.
- Helps maintain cholesterol levels already within a normal range.
- Standardized minimum 2 billion CFU per gram.
- MORPHOBIOME contains the recommended 10mg ProDURA per serving.
Warnings: Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. If you are pregnant or nursing or are taking any prescription medications, consult your health care professional before using this or any other dietary supplement product. Contact your health care professional before using this or any other dietary supplement product. Immediately discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE AND AVOID EXCESSIVE HEAT.
ALLERGEN INFORMATION: This product is manufactured in a facility that processes other products which may contain soy, dairy, wheat, tree nuts, shellfish, fish, peanuts, and eggs.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.