Experience the versatile benefits of glutamine, promoting gut health, metabolic function, and immune strength. Glutamine can help strengthen the lining of your gut, preventing any leaks and helping ensure your body absorbs all the nutrients it needs. Glutamine may also boost neurotransmitter support for learning, memory, and mood. GLUTAMINE+ contains 10g of L-Glutamine per serving alongside AstraGin for enhanced nutrient absorption and immune support.
- Glutamine is the most abundant and versatile nonessential amino acid in the human body, and one of the few amino acids that can directly cross the blood-brain barrier.
- Glutamine is a major substrate utilized by intestinal cells and supplementation can promote a healthy gut and microbiome.
- Essential for metabolic functions involved in recovery from catabolic situations, as well as immune system strength.
- Glutamine is also a precursor to glutamate, a key neurotransmitter in the brain which is a critical regulator of learning, memory, and healthy mood management.
- GLUTAMINE+ contains 10g L-Glutamine per serving.
- AstraGin is a patented blend of highly purified saponins isolated from the Astragalus membranaceous and Panax notoginseng
- Shown to dramatically increase the absorption and bioavailability of a variety of nutrients, such as peptides, amino acids, glucose, vitamins and minerals, phytonutrients, and various sports nutrition supplements.
- Supports the gut ecosystem by providing a favorable microbiome environment.
- Enhances the immune system.
- Recommended daily dose is 50mg per day.
- GLUTAMINE+ contains 50mg AstraGin per serving.
What are the best times to supplement with Glutamine?
We recommend first thing in the morning to assist with healthy gut function, and/or during training as part of your intra-workout nutrition protocol.