Articles on Morphogen Nutrition Glucose:
Jun 16, 2020 Morphogen Nutrition MORPHODRIVE: Ultra-Potent Nutrient Partitioning Agent
Join the takeover! Morphodrive from Morphogen Nutrition is one of the most comprehensive nutrient partitioning agents we've seen. It's quite impressive.
Elevate your metabolic efficiency and optimize glucose control with GLUCOSE, a powerful Glucose Disposal Agent (GDA) designed to enhance carbohydrate utilization and insulin sensitivity. This potent formula supports muscle-building, fat loss, and athletic performance by promoting efficient carbohydrate usage and balanced blood sugar levels. Maximize your body's potential with GLUCOSE.
- Chromium is an essential mineral that regulates and improves the actions of insulin in the body, causing a mild decrease in fasting blood glucose.
- Chromium augments the signaling of insulin receptors by its effect on the protein chromodulin, which is necessary for the proper functioning of insulin.
- Mega-dosing chromium can lead to possible liver and kidney problems so supplements containing milligram quantities should be avoided.
- GLUCOSE contains 35mcg ChromaxChromium Picolinate
- Possesses anti-inflammatory and anti-diabetic effects. It can also improve intestinal health, lower cholesterol, and decrease systolic blood pressure
- Shown to be as potent as the pharmaceutical drug Metformin at reducing blood glucose levels and biomarkers of Type II diabetes.
- Berberine is commonly dosed between 500-1,500mg per day in divided doses.
- GLUCOSE contains 1,500mg Berberine per serving.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid is involved in energy metabolism blood glucose metabolism as well as antioxidant activity.
- ALA reduces oxidation and inflammation, reversing some of the oxidative damage related to the effects of aging.
- Protects against heart diseases, liver diseases, diabetes, and neurological decline associated with aging.
- Standard dosages of ALA are 300-600mg, with little differentiation based on whether the racemic mixture of ALA (S- and R- isomers) orNa-R-ALA results in higher blood levels.
- GLUCOSE contains 600mg ALA per serving.
- Bitter melon contains bioactive compounds with hypoglycemic properties.
- Clinically shown to reduce blood glucose and insulin levels.
- Increases glucose uptake and utilization.
- GLUCOSE contains 500mg Bitter Melon extract per serving.
- Cinnamon is a popular spice that exerts numerous beneficial biological effects on the body.
- Reduces the rate at which glucose enters the body, and improves glucose use inside cells.
- Prevents drastic blood sugar spikes, reduces fasting glucose and lowers cholesterol levels.
- Cassia cinnamon (common flavor spice) contains a vastly greater amount of Coumarin, which can be toxic to several organs in large quantities.
- Ceylon cinnamon contains neglible amounts of Coumarin and is recommended for supplement use.
- GLUCOSE contains 500mg Ceylon Cinnamon extract per serving.
- Fenugreek has traditionally been used to alleviate blood sugar metabolism problems such as diabetes.
- Normalizes blood glucose metabolism.
- Increases insulin sensitity and decreases blood glucose levels.
- GLUCOSE contains 500mg Fenugreek extract per serving.
- Green coffee bean contains numerous beneficial compounds.
- Possesses potent hypoglycemic effects.
- Increases insulin sensitivity and increases glucose uptake.
- Lipolytic and anti-lipogenic.
- GLUCOSE contains 500mg Green Coffee Bean extract per serving.
- Gymnema has been traditionally used as a treatment for diabetes and high cholesterol.
- Lowers blood glucose and insulin levels.
- Increases glucose uptake and insulin sensitivity.
- GLUCOSE contains 500mg Gymnema extract per serving.
- Banaba (Lagerstroemia speciose) is a plant whose leaves have been used for anti-diabetic purposes. It contains a variety of molecules such as corosolic acid which may confer benefit to glucose control.
- It can inhibit uptake (digestion and absorption) of carbohydrates to a degree, and can also aid in their deposition into cells from the blood stream (resulting in a reduction in blood sugar).
- GLUCOSE contains 250mg Banaba extract per serving.
What is different with this formula?
We wanted to make this a more versatile, custom-dosing product. We beefed up the serving size BIG TIME while making it super flexible, depending on your individual needs.
Why is the serving size 9 capsules?
The FULL serving size is 9 capsules, HOWEVER, most people generally only up to 6 capsules per day (depending on dietary carbohydrate intake and tolerance.
For most people we recommend 6 capsules per day, spaced out between carbohydrate containing meals (such as 3 caps twice daily, or 2 caps 3 x daily).
People with larger than average carbohydrate intakes, or those wishing to maximize carbohydrate uptake (such as competitive athletes and bodybuilders) can use up to 9 capsules per day with a similar dosing pattern as mentioned above.