PREMENSTRUAL SYNDROME SUPPORT
May Assist With:
- PMS support
- Breast tenderness
- Sleep quality
- Beta-endorphin release
Recommended Use: As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule 2-4 times per day as needed. Exceeding recommended daily dose is not advised.
- Chastberry extract (Vitex agnus-castus) has been used for centuries to help alleviate symptoms associated with premenstrual syndrome.
- Has been shown to be effective at reducing hot flashes, bloating, irritability, sleep disturbances, depressions, various mood disorders and cramping.
- Reduces prolactin levels and increases beta-endorphins.
- Common dosing is 150-250mg up to four times per day.
- CHASTEBERRY contains 250mg Vitex agnus-castus per serving.
Warnings: Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. If you are pregnant or nursing or are taking any prescription medications, consult your health care professional before using this or any other dietary supplement product. Contact your health care professional before using this or any other dietary supplement product. Immediately discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE AND AVOID EXCESSIVE HEAT.
ALLERGEN INFORMATION: This product is manufactured in a facility that processes other products which may contain soy, dairy, wheat, tree nuts, shellfish, fish, peanuts, and eggs.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.