The Most Complete Liver Support Formula-14 Researched Ingredients!
- Supports Healthy Liver Enzymes and Overall Function*
- Helps Protect the Liver from Stress and Toxins*
- Promote Protein Metabolism and Utilization*
- Supports an Increase in Appetite*
Developed by performance-enhancement authority William Llewellyn, Liver Stabil is a comprehensive natural supplement available to help protect the liver.* This scientifically developed formula supports several key areas of liver health including general function and hepatic enzyme elevations, glutathione depletion, bile secretion, and bile transport.* This product is ideally suited for athletes or any individual that requires a complete formula to help address each of these major areas of liver health.* Liver Stabil contains 14 well-studied liver-health support ingredients including:
Cichorium intybus: An old Turkish folk medicine, this nutrient has been the subject of modern studies suggesting it may support liver health (1).*
Arjuna (terminalia arjuna): A traditional Indian Ayurvedic medicine suggested to lower liver enzyme levels and stress markers (2). *
Yarrow (achillea millefolium): A flowering plant that produces an extract suggested to help regulate bile secretion (3).*
Phosphatidylcholine: A key constituent of cellular membranes including liver cells, phosphatidylcholine helps maintain liver cell integrity and function.*
N-acetyl cysteine (NAC): A metabolic precursor to glutathione, a vital component in liver functioning. NAC is a key liver support nutrient. (4) (5).*
L-glutathione: High purity L-glutathione, which helps directly replenish glutathione stores.*
Milk Thistle (Silymarin standardized): This natural herb is one of the most extensively studied liver cleanse supplements (6).*
Wasabi japonica: A rich source of 6-methylsulfinylhexyl isothiocyanate (6-HITC), an inhibitor of glutathione S-transferase, which is an enzyme that breaks down hepatic glutathione. By countering this enzyme, 6-HITC may help to protect the liver and support optimal glutathione levels and cellular function (7).*
Vitamin complex: A vital collection of key vitamins including vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, vitamin E, and niacin, which also help support liver cell integrity and function. *
The health of your liver is too important to take for granted. Hardcore exercise and supplementation can take its toll on hepatic health. Liver Stabil eliminates the guesswork.
1. Anti-hepatotoxic effects of root and root callus extracts of Cichorium intybus L. Zafar R, Mujahid Ali S. J Ethnopharmacol. 1998 Dec;63(3):227-31.
2. Aqueous extract of Terminalia arjuna prevents carbon tetrachloride induced hepatic and renal disorders. Manna P, Sinha M, Sil PC. BMC Complement Altern Med. 2006 Sep 30;6:33.
3. Achillea millefolium L. s.l. revisited: recent findings confirm the traditional use. Benedek B, Kopp B. Wien Med Wochenschr. 2007;157(13-14):312-4.
4. N-acetyl-cysteine protects liver from apoptotic death in an animal model of fulminant hepatic failure. San-Miguel B, Alvarez M, Culebras JM, GonzÃ¡lez-Gallego J, TuÃ±Ã³n MJ. Apoptosis. 2006 Nov;11(11):1945-57.
5. Toxic effects of anabolic-androgenic steroids in primary rat hepatic cell cultures. Welder AA, Robertson JW, Melchert RB. J Pharmacol Toxicol Methods. 1995 Aug;33(4):187-95.
6. An updated systematic review with meta-analysis for the clinical evidence of silymarin. Saller R, Brignoli R, Melzer J, Meier R. Forsch Komplementmed. 2008 Feb;15(1):9-20.
7. A sulforaphane analogue that potently activates the Nrf2-dependent detoxification pathway. Morimitsu Y, Nakagawa Y et al. J Biol Chem. 2002 Feb 1;277(5):3456-63. Epub 2001 Nov 12.