|Serving Size: 6 Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 28|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV *|
|Anacyclus Pyrethrum DC 5:1 Extract (Root)||3200mg|
|10:1 Extract Brassaiopsis Glumerulata||100mg|
|Beta-2 Leaning & Hardening Blend||50mg|
|Testes LH Stimulation|
|Vitamin D-3 (as Cholecalciferol)||4,000IU|
|Zinc (from Aspartate)||30mg|
* % Daily Value (DV) is based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower based on your calorie needs.
† Daily Value (DV) not established.
Rice Flour, Gelatin (Capsule), Citric Acid, Magnesium Stearate.
Non Training Days: Take 2 capsules 3 times daily with meals. Spread out doses throughout the day.
Training Days: As a dietary supplement take 2 capsules 3 times daily with meals. Spread out doses throughout the day. For best results, take 2 capsules with breakfast, 2 capsules 30-60 minutes prior to workout & 2 capsules immediately after workout with your post workout shake or meal.
Due to extreme potency do not exceed more than 6 capsules in any 24 hour period.
Elite Anabolic Enhancement
PR-XT is a revolutionary LMM (Lean Muscle Mass) accelerator specifically dosed, with analytical precision, to promote anabolic enhancement unlike any other!*
Like everyone else we were tired of tribulus & every other me too “ultra concentrate” formula that just gave you minimal strength gains. So we got busy formulating.
PR-XT would later be coined “Elite Anabolic Enhancement” by those who became familiar with it's effectiveness.*
New research & technical manufacturing was developed by MAN Sports to create engineered extracts with critical strength & bioavailability to make the first Super Anabolic. Developing highly specific extracts — in some cases 10x more strength than current sources available — made PR-XT a choice decision for size, strength, power.*
The Bulk Look
It's completely unfair but it happens to nearly all of us. Every time bulking begins, strength sky rockets, weak body parts finally start growing, then BOOM! Here it comes... the marshmallow man physique aka soft & bloated look. So how do I bulk without the bloat?
This is where PR-XT shines — combining the perfect mix of anabolic extracts & selective beta-2 adrenoceptor agonists to promote a dry & peeled looked while you gain size & muscle.*
Synergistic Leaning & Hardening Cocktail
It's called the beta-2 adrenoreceptor – and if gaining muscle & losing fat is your goal – this is your absolute best friend when activated.*
About 20 years ago, the beta-2 adrenoreceptor became legendary overnight when bodybuilders began to notice the incredible support it had on promoting lean muscle mass and burning body fat simultaneously.*
N-caffeoyldopamine and its analogue N-coumarolydopamine have been shown in recent studies to promote rushing activity to the beta-2 adrenoreceptor as a novel beta-2-agonists. This is good… very very good.*
As you can see in the illustration above, beta-2 adrenoreceptors have been shown to be highly present in abdominals, lower chest, and buttocks – precisely where "trouble spots" are. This makes pr-xt the first super anabolic loaded with revolutionary hardening agents.*
Hard Dry Gains Like None Other
We wanted something very anabolic and slightly androgenic promoting Increased lean muscle mass, increased strength, increased raw power, accelerated recovery, and increased vascularity. Anacyclus showed just that.*
Recently a new published study on Anacyclus was released in a highly regarded scientific journal. Results of this study show Anacyclus is not just anabolic, but it also significantly increased testosterone, FSH, LH, and bodyweight in animal mode.*
The lowest dose that the researchers used was 50 mg/kg/day. If you convert that dose to human proportions using the official formula you arrive at 8.1 mg/kg/day. If you weigh 198 lbs, then you need 730 mg daily. A daily dose of PR-XT contains 3200 mg. This works.*
Normal Anacyclus is a 1:1 extract, with possible impurities and microbiological contaminants. This is a straight powder of the Anacyclus with no concentration made or any actives extracted. The engineered extract of Anacyclus found in PR-XT is a 5:1 extract: 5x stronger. The 5:1 extract is manufactured by concentrating the Anacyclus to a 5 (raw material) to 1 (finished product) ratio. The 5:1 extract is far more potent. This ain't your grandpas bulgarian tribulus – this is a Super Anabolic.*
But Wait, There's More!
Controlling estrogen conversion is key in maximizing testosterone output. Revolutionary ingredient extract of Brassaiopsis glumerulata has shown incredible research, promoting strong anti-estrogenic effects.*
Normal extract of Brassaiopsis is a 1:1 extract but we were not ok with normal. The engineered extract of brassaiopsis found in PR-XT is a 10:1 extract: 10x stronger.*
Zinc an D3 for Healthy Testosterone Support
PR-XT is efficaciously dosed with Zinc & Vitamin D3 to promote healthy, natural testosterone levels. If you haven't supplemented with these 2 vitamins you might be surprised how much they play a role in your internal environment.*
Zinc is an important mineral required for optimal testosterone levels and aspartate works as a secondary messenger, stimulating the testes to produce testosterone.*
New research has shed light on Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) and its role in biochemistry has been confirmed. The research on D3 is quite incredible. D3 levels have been definitively reciprocally related with positive androgen levels & higher circulating testosterone levels in men.*
Typically our food contains too little vitamin D, so we have to rely mainly on the levels that our body makes. When exposed to sunlight our skin cells convert cholesterol into vitamin D. But with people receiving less sunshine during colder months, especially considering that these are typically "bulking season," this is not the situation you want your hormonal environment to be in.*
D3 has also been suggested to promote anti-estrogenic action in recent research, suggesting that D3 may reduce estrogen by utilizing two precise pathways. The first pathway works by suppressing estrogenic transcription at the gene level (i.e. controlling how much estro is produced by the body). The second reduces the COX-2 pathway (i.e. promoting reduction of prostaglandins including PGE2 which is a direct stimulator of estro).*
- Sharma V, Thakur M, Chauhan NS, Dixit VK. Effects of petroleum ether extract of Anacyclus pyrethrum DC. on sexual behavior in male rats. Zhong Xi Yi Jie He Xue Bao. 2010 Aug;8(8):767-73.
- Ramamani A, Aruldhas MM, Govindarajulu P. Differential response of rat skeletal muscle glycogen metabolism to testosterone and estradiol. Can J Physiol Pharmacol. 1999 Apr;77(4):300-4.
- Sharma V, Boonen J, Spiegeleer BD, Dixit VK. Androgenic and Spermatogenic Activity of Alkylamide-Rich Ethanol Solution Extract of Anacyclus pyrethrum DC. Phytotherapy Research. 2012 Apr 4.
- Singh G and Mukherjee T. Herbal aphrodisiacs: A review. Indian Drugs. 1998; 34: 175–18.
- Puri HS, ‘Rasayana’—Ayurvedic herbs for longevity and rejuvenation. Taylor and Francis, London. 2003.
- Sharma, V., Thakur, M., Chauhan, N.S. and Dixit, V.K. (2008). Evaluation of the Anabolic, Aphrodisiac Reproduction Activity of Anacyclus Pyrethrum DC in Male Rats. Sci.Pharm., 200: 1-13.
- Park JB. N-Coumaroyldopamine and N-caffeoyldopamine increase cAMP via beta 2-adrenoceptors in myelocytic U937 cells FASEB J April 2005 19:497-502; doi:10.1096/fj.04-2782com.
- Wehr E Pilz S, Boehm BO, Marz W, Obermayer-Pietsch B. Association of vitamin D stats of serum androgen levels in men. Clin Endrocrinol (Oxf). 2010 Aug;73(2):243-8.
- Krishnan AV, Swami S, Feldman D. Vitamin D and breast cancer: inhibition of estrogen synthesis and signaling. J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol. 2010 Jul; 121(1-2:343-8.
- Clin Endocrinol (Oxf). 2009 Dec 29.
- Arcangelo V.P.; Peterson A.M. (2006). Pharmacotherapeutics for advanced practice: a practical approach. Lippincott Williams & Wilkins. pp. 205. ISBN 978-0-7817-5784-3. Retrieved 2010-09-07.
- Balunas MJ, Su B, Riswan S, Fong HH, Brueggemeier RW, Pezzuto JM, Kinghorn AD. Isolation and Characterization of Aromatase Inhibitors from Brassaiopsis glomerulata (Araliaceae). Phytochem Lett. 2009 Feb 19;2(1):29-33.