Life Extension Ultra Natural Prostate with ApresFlex and Standardized Lignans 60 Softgels
Life Extension Ultra Natural Prostate formula has been upgraded numerous times so that it contains the most scientifically substantiated nutrients to help protect the prostate gland and maintain its healthy function.
Life Extension Ultra Prostate Formula Highlights
- Contains ApresFlex and Standardized Lignans
The latest formulation of Ultra Natural Prostate contains the following key ingredients:
- Standardized lignans: from flax seed and Norway spruce knotwood convert to enterolactone in the intestine,
- Enterolactone: has demonstrated anti-estrogen and anti-DHT (5α-Dihydrotestosterone) effects
- AprèsFlex, an extract of boswellia:, is a superior inhibitor of the enzyme 5-lipoxygenase or 5-LOX.
- Nettle root extract: Nettle helps support prostate cells against excess estrogen levels.
- DeepExtract USPlus saw palmetto extract: Saw palmetto has been shown to interfere with DHT activity in the prostate, inhibit alpha-adrenergic receptor activity (to support normal urinary flow), and help regulate inflammatory actions in the prostate gland.
- Pumpkin seed supercritical CO2 oil extract: From select European pumpkins, it enhances the composition of free fatty acids and augments saw palmetto's benefits.
- Pygeum: Pygeum africanum extract helps suppress prostaglandin E2, keeping the prostate gland placid and promoting prostate comfort.
- Beta-sitosterol: A standardized pygeum extract plus beta-sitosterol from other plant sources is included in this formula to help maintain healthy prostate structure.
- Graminex Flower Pollen Extract. European pollen extract has been shown to relax smooth muscle tone of the urethra, counteract DHT, and help regulate inflammatory reactions.
- Boron. In addition to helping protect bones, this mineral has been shown to slow elevation of prostate-specific antigen seemingly a result of boron's positive effect on the presence of protein-degrading enzymes in the prostate gland.
- Lycopene. This carotenoid associated with the tomato's red color helps maintain healthy DNA gene function in prostate cells
Life Extension Ultra Prostate Formula Product Benefits
- Supports Proper Prostate Health
- Helps regulate inflammatory reactions in the prostate
Take two softgels daily, divided between morning and evening, with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Life Extension Ultra Prostate Formula 60 Capsules Ingredients
Serving Size 2 softgels
Servings Per Container 30
Amount Per Serving
USPlus Saw Palmetto (Serenoa repens) CO2 DeepExtract (fruit) [std. to 85%-95% total fatty acids and sterols (272 mg)]
Graminex Flower Pollen Extract (Secale cereale L.)
AprèsFlex (Boswellia serrata) extract (gum resin) [std. to 20% 3-O-acetyl-11-keto-ß-boswellic acid (AKBA) (14 mg)]
Pumpkin seed oil (Cucurbita pepo) extract [standardized to 85% total fatty acids (170 mg)]
Stinging and Dwarf nettle extracts (root)
Pygeum (Pygeum africanum) extract (bark)
Lycopene [from natural tomato extract (fruit)]
Phytosterol Complex [std. to 59% free total sterols (400 mg) and 26.6% free beta-sitosterol (180 mg)]
Proprietary Enterolactone Precursors Blend
HMRlignan Norway spruce (Picea abies) (knot wood) and ActiFlax Flax (Linum usitatissimum L.) (seed) lignans extracts
Boron (from boron citrate, aspartate, glycinate)
Other ingredients: gelatin, glycerin, purified water, beeswax, sunflower lecithin, maltodextrin, rosemary extract.
AprèsFlex is a registered trademark of Laila Nutraceuticals exclusively licensed to PL Thomas – Laila Nutra LLC. International patents pending.
ActiFlax is a trademark of Pharma Science Nutrients, Inc., all rights reserved.
HMRlignan is a trademark used under sublicense from Linnea S.A.
USPlus and DeepExtract are trademarks of Valensa International and are used under license. US Patents 6,319,524 & 6,669,968.
Warnings & Side Effects
Keep out of reach of children. Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Hong, H., Kim, C. S., & Maeng, S. (2009). Effects of pumpkin seed oil and saw palmetto oil in Korean men with symptomatic benign prostatic hyperplasia. Nutrition research and practice, 3(4), 323–327. https://doi.org/10.4162/nrp.2009.3.4.323
Wilt T, Ishani A, Mac Donald R, Rutks I, Stark G. Pygeum africanum for benign prostatic hyperplasia. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2002;1998(1):CD001044. doi:10.1002/14651858.CD001044