Quick Links to Deal PricesHow does this work and how do stores get listed? See our disclosure below to learn more.
Premium Dose, Fast Acting Joint Formula
Joint Support May Assist with:
- Joint Pain
- Joint Stiffness & Stress
- Joint Mobility
- Strengthen & Repair Cartilage
- Muscle Health & Recovery
- Healthy Inflammatory Response
Joint Support FAQ:
- WHAT DOES JOINT SUPPORT DO?
JOINT SUPPORT combines multiple clinically supported ingredients with the highest amounts of standardized active compounds that contribute to joint support and function. These ingredients are shown to benefit joint support by reducing joint inflammation, reducing degradation of cartilage and collagen, and strengthening cartilage through multiple biochemical pathways.
- WHO IS JOINT SUPPORT FOR?
This product is for athletes who deal with joint discomfort due to the wear and tear of rigorous training on joints, as well as anyone looking to keep joint inflammation to a minimum and improve mobility and fluidity of joints in order to maintain or improve joint health over the long term.
- WHEN WILL I SEE RESULTS?
Improvements in movement, reduced joint pain, inflammation, and improved power response in training may occur as early as a week within use. Those with more serious or ongoing joint issues may take longer as inflammation is brought down, and the repairing of cartilage occurs to strengthen the joint as a whole.
- HOW SHOULD I TAKE JOINT SUPPORT?
This product should be taken every day, 3 capsules per day, doses can be split and taken with meals.
Key Joint Support Ingredients Per Serving:
- 750mg Cissus Quadrangularis: Cissus has been shown in clinical studies to increase the healing process of fractured bone by influencing early regeneration of all connective tissues involved in the healing process and quicker mineralization of callus.
- 600mg Palmitoylethanolamide: Palmitoylethanolamide reduces joint pain and inflammation. This compound exterts anti-inflammatory benefits by inhibiting the release of pro-inflammatory molecules. It also indirectly activates the endocannabinoid system, providing pain relief.
- 300mg Andrographis Paniculata Leaf Extract (Standardized to Contain 50% Andrographolide): Andrographolide is the primary chemical compound in Andrographis shown to alleviate symptoms of arthritis by inhibiting the MAPK pathways which are responsible for the inflammatory factors associated with arthritis.
- 200mg Boswellin (Contains 30% 3-O-acetyl-11-keto-β-boswellic acid (AKBA)): AKBA is the component in Boswellia that is the most potent inhibitor of 5-lipoxygenase, which is the enzyme responsible for the degradation of cartilage in joints. Boswellia has been shown in clinical studies to have pronounced benefits for knee osteoarthritis.
- 40mg -UC-II: Contains high amounts of Native type II collagen, which influences immune tolerance, reducing joint pain and swelling in rheumatoid arthritis as well as reducing the degradation of collagen.
- 10mg Bioperine: Black pepper extract is a potent inhibitor of the CYP3A4 enzyme, which is used in liver metabolism for some compounds that are prone to reduction reactions. The active compounds in Boswellia Serrata (such as the important AKBA compound) can be broken down in the liver via this enzyme, using Bioperine inhibits this breakdown, increasing the bioavailability of this ingredient.