- Take Your Coffee Experience To The Next Level
- Optimal Performance - Healthy Living
- Hand Picked - Slow Roasted - Nitro Packed
- Great Coffee Deserves Great Creamer
- Optimize Your Coffee With Laird Superfood Creamers
- Fair Trade Certified
- Quality Assurance International Certified Organic
- Certified Organic by: Quality Assurance International
Medium Roast Coffee
Laird Superfood Peruvian Medium Roast Coffee is crafted with premium, certified organic, fair-trade coffee beans. Our hand-picked HB class beans are grown at high altitude (above 4000 feet), wet processed, carefully dried to enhance flavor, and slow drum-roasted in small batches to ensure our coffee provides a consistent, rich, bold and complex profile.
Fresh is everything. We spare no expense in our commitment to ensure the freshness of every bag of coffee. This is achieved by using Laird Superfood's proprietary inert gas packaging system that effectively removes all unwanted oxygen allowing a sealed coffee bag to maintain its delightful aroma and roast profile for up to one year.
This extreme approach to coffee may sound fanatical, but as coffee connoisseurs we wouldn't have it any other way. We are confident you will enjoy Laird Superfood coffee as much as we do.