Insane Labz Psychotic Pre-Workout 35 Servings
Pre workouts are one of the best things you can get for working out! They give you energy, endurance, focus, and they taste good! But picking the right one is where it gets tricky. But not for Insane Labz! If you are an advanced users, looking for something extreme and different, then this is the pre workout for you. You'll never have used anything like this! Introducing Insane Labz Psychotic!
Insane Labz Psychotic Pre Workout Benefits
- Intense High Stimulant Pre-Workout Supplement
- Ideal For Stim Junkies
- Gives Users Insane Energy & Focus
- Boost Your Performance in the Gym
- Explosive Power While Lifting
- Extra Endurance to Train Longer & Harder
What is Psychotic Pre Workout?
Insane Labz Psychotic is an intense pre workout powder not meant for anyone who is not used to stimulants. This pre workout contains high stimulants along with muscle building properties to give you intense energy, build up your endurance and even boost your mood. You'll be feeling like a god when working out and see the difference too!
Psychotic Pre Workout Flavors
- Fruit Punch
- Gummy Candy
- Cotton Candy
- Sour Cherry Colada
- Snow Cone
How does Insane Labz Psychotic Work?
Psychotic from Insane Labz is one of the best pre workout bodybuilding supplements! That is because of the science backed up ingredients that help you gain energy and strength. Let's break it down:
- Beta Alanine: You know that shivery tingling feeling? That is the Beta Alanine working! This is an amino acid that helps to boost your performance by boosting your endurance and how much you can lift at one sitting! That means more strength and more power!
- Creatine Monohydrate: Creatine is one of the most important and recognizable ingredients in the bodybuilding world. Creatine is basically food for your muscles! When in the body, it converts into ATP which is food for muscles! So when you provide food, your muscles are less sore, less groggy, and get more strength and muscles!
- Caffeine: Everyone knows their perfect cup of Jo! Caffeine is known to be a hunger suppressant but it's mostly used for that sharp energy right away! So more energy means better performance!
- AMPiberry: This is a form of Juniperus Communis and can be a replacement for DMHA! This can give you a kickstart to your energy and keep it rather than getting jitters. Plus, combining this with caffeine boosts its effects!
- Rauwolfia Vomitoria: This ingredient is super similar to Yohimbe, which is used a lot in fat burners. This can spike your energy which then helps with performance, boosting mood and keeping up with your workouts!
Does Psychotic Provide Pumps?
Insane Labz Psychotic is a great pre-workout, however the focus in this formula is definitely on stims, energy, and focus over pumps. If you're looking for pumps consider stacking Psychotic with Insane Veinz or Insane Veinz Gold.
What is AMPiberry?
Many customers ask what powered by AMPiberry means or what AMPiberry is. AMPiberry is an ingredient which is gaining popularity. AMPiberry helps boost and prolong the effects of stimulants like caffeine providing smooth long lasting energy.
Does Insane Labz Psychotic Contain DMHA?
Many users of Insane Labz Psychotic tend to assume it has DMHA because of how powerful and potent this pre-workout is, however to the surprise of many Psychotic actually does not contain DMHA, it instead uses AMPiberry along with caffeine and other stimulants as described above. AMPiberry is known to help boost and prolong the effects of other stimulants it's combined with making them more noticeable and more effective.
How Do I Take Insane Labz Psychotic?
We recommend to take 1 scoop with 8-10oz of water once daily, 30 mins before workout. Do not take more than 1 scoop daily. Do not take within 4 hours of bedtime. For beginners, start with 1/2 scoop.
Insane Labz Psychotic Ingredients
Serving Size: 1 Scoop
Servings Per Container: 35
Psychotic Blend: 4459mg
Beta Alanine, Creatine Monohydrate, Caffeine Anhydrous, AMPiberry (Juniperus Communis)(berry), Hordenine HCl, Dimethylethanolamine, Rauwolfia Vomitoria Extract (std. min. 90% alpha yohimbine)(rootbark), Huperzine Serrata Leaf Standardized Extract
Other Ingredients: Natural and Artificial Flavors, Silica, Sucralose, Citric Acid, Calcium Silicate, Acesulfame Potassium, FD&C Blue #1
Psychotic Pre Workout Side Effects
Not intended for use by persons under 18. Do not exceed recommended dosage. Not to be used by pregnant or nursing women or person(s) who have a pre-existing health condition including but not limited to: high or low blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, stroke, heart/kidney/liver/thyroid disease, seizure disorder, psychiatric issues, diabetes, stimulant sensitivity or allergies, prostate inflammation, or while taking any other medication (such as, but not limited to: MAO-inhibitor or SSRI’s). DO NOT use in combination with other stimulant products or alcohol as this contains caffeine. DO not take this with any caffeinated foods and or drinks such as coffee, tea, and chocolate. If you experience rapid heartbeat, dizziness, severe headache, shortness of breath, or similar symptoms; discontinue use immediately and call a health care professional. Store in a cool dry place. Do not expose to excessive heat and moisture. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Institute of Medicine (US) Committee on Military Nutrition Research; Marriott BM, editor. Food Components to Enhance Performance: An Evaluation of Potential Performance-Enhancing Food Components for Operational Rations. Washington (DC): National Academies Press (US); 1994. 20, Effects of Caffeine on Cognitive Performance, Mood, and Alertness in Sleep-Deprived Humans.Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK209050/Hobson RM, Saunders B, Ball G, Harris RC, Sale C. Effects of β-alanine supplementation on exercise performance: a meta-analysis. Amino Acids. 2012;43(1):25-37.https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3374095/Kreider RB, Kalman DS, Antonio J, et al. International Society of Sports Nutrition position stand: safety and efficacy of creatine supplementation in exercise, sport, and medicine. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2017;14:18. Published 2017 Jun 13. doi:10.1186/s12970-017-0173-zhttps://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5469049/