Pump & Pre Workout Formula - Insane Labz Possessed
Finding the right pre workout for you is one of the hardest things. Sometimes they are loaded with just caffeine and nothing to help build your endurance, give you pumps and maybe even raise your testosterone! They why you have to check out Insane Labz Possessed! Loaded with pump making ingredients like D-Aspartic Acid to Creatine for muscle building. If you want the most out of your workout, Insane Labz is the way to go. Introducing Insane Labz Possessed!
Insane Labz Possessed Benefits
- Boosts Energy
- Helps Build Muscle
- Giant Pumps
- Helps Increase Testosterone
- Maximum Absorption
- Boosts Endurance
- Improves Mood
What is Insane Labz Possessed?
Insane Labz Possessed is a brain and body optimizing pre workout that has pump formula and may increase testosterone levels to give you the best workout possible! Be warned, this isn't for the weak hearted or beginners. So if you want intense energy, bigger pumps, and even increased strength, Insane Labz Possessed is for you!
Insane Labz Possessed Flavors
- Gummy Worm
How Does Insane Labz Possessed Pre Workout Work?
Insane Labz Possessed is an intense pre workout with pump enhancing formula to get the most out of your workout! Here is why it works:
- Creatine Monohydrate: Creatine is one of the most popular ingredients because it works! Creatine is known to be the food or fuel to your muscles. So if you want to create more muscles, strengthen your muscles, and all of the above, you need creatine!
- L-Tyrosine: This is an important amino acid that is part of protein! L-Tyrosine is responsible for boosting your mood, your recovery and even your blood flow!
- Beta-Alanine: Another very popular ingredient in the bodybuilding world. Beta-Alanine is that weird tingling feeling you get. Beta-Alanine is an non essential amino acid that improves performance and builds endurance. It basically makes you last longer in the gym!
- D-Aspartic Acid: This is an amino acid that helps build protein. But in the process, its known to boost testosterone levels and increase performance. Along with that, D-Aspartic Acid can help improve blood flow for pumps!
- Mucuna Pruriens Extract: This is an extract from a medicinal bean! Mucuna Pruriens extract is known to help boost sex drive and even improve focus while boosting your mood.
- AMPiberry: AMPiberry is similar to DMHA so it can boost mood and give you crazy energy. This also boosts absorption as well.
- OXYGOLD: This is used to boost the absorption and optimize your pre workout!
- Caffeine: You have two versions of caffeine in Possessed. Caffeine Anhydrous and Caffeine Citrate. Both have the same effects, high energy spike and boosts, but Caffeine Citrate raises these levels faster and stronger.
How Do I Take Insane Labz Possessed?
Take 1 scoop 30 mins before workout. DO NOT take more than 1 scoop daily. Do not take within 4 hours of bedtime.
Insane Labz Possessed Ingredients
Serving Size: 1 Scoop
Servings Per Container: 30
Possessed Blend: 6070mg
Creatine Monohydrate, L-Tyrosine, Beta-Alanine, D-Aspartic Acid, Caffeine Anhydrous, Mucuna Pruriens Extract (Velvet Bean)(seeds), Choline Bitartrate, Citicoline (Cognizin Citicoline)(cytidine-5'-diphosphocholine), Caffeine Citrate, OXYGOLD, (90% Organic Fulvic Acid), AMPiberry (Juniperus Communis)(berry)
Other Ingredients: Natural and Artificial Flavors, Silica, Sucralose, Citric Acid, Calcium Silicate, Tartaric Acid, Acesulfame Potassium, FD&C Blue #1
Insane Labz Possessed Side Effects & Warnings
Not intended for use by persons under 18. Do not exceed recommended dosage per day, doing so will not improve results and will result in adverse health effects. Not to be used by pregnant or nursing women or person(s) who have a pre-existing health condition including but not limited to: high or low blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, stroke, heart/kidney/liver/thyroid disease, seizure disorder, psychiatric issues, diabetes, stimulant sensitivity or allergies, prostate inflammation, or while taking any other medication (such as, but not limited to: MAO-inhibitor or SSRI’s). DO NOT use in combination with other stimulant products or alcohol. If you experience rapid heartbeat, dizziness, severe headache, shortness of breath, or similar symptoms; discontinue use immediately and call a health care professional. Store in a cool dry place. Do not expose to excessive heat and moisture. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Melville GW, Siegler JC, Marshall PW. Three and six grams supplementation of d-aspartic acid in resistance trained men. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2015;12:15. Published 2015 Apr 1. doi:10.1186/s12970-015-0078-7
Melville GW, Siegler JC, Marshall PWM. The effects of d-aspartic acid supplementation in resistance-trained men over a three month training period: A randomised controlled trial. PLoS One. 2017;12(8):e0182630. Published 2017 Aug 25. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0182630
Roshanzamir F, Safavi SM. The putative effects of D-Aspartic acid on blood testosterone levels: A systematic review. Int J Reprod Biomed (Yazd). 2017;15(1):1-10.
Cooper R, Naclerio F, Allgrove J, Jimenez A. Creatine supplementation with specific view to exercise/sports performance: an update. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2012;9(1):33. Published 2012 Jul 20. doi:10.1186/1550-2783-9-33
Hobson RM, Saunders B, Ball G, Harris RC, Sale C. Effects of β-alanine supplementation on exercise performance: a meta-analysis. Amino Acids. 2012;43(1):25-37.