Intense Pre Workout - Insane Labz I am God
Stop eyeing everyone else in the gym wondering how they can do 5 reps without looking like it hurts. Time to get into that same mindset! If you always wondered how people can lift so much, last longer, and even do the impossible, I Am God is the pre workout you need! Stop feeling sorry for yourself and start training like a GOD with intense energy, insane endurance, razor focus, and even get into a better mood so you don't want to leave! Introducing Insane Labz I am God!
I am God Pre Workout Benefits
- Boosts Energy
- Enhanced Focus
- Builds Endurance
- Increases Strength
- Builds Muscle
- Boosts Mood
- Reduces Fatigue
- Increases Performance
What is Insane Labz I Am God?
I Am God is a pre workout from Insane Labz that is meant for advanced users. If you want to last in the gym for a full workout, you need I Am God. This pre workout can help you build muscle, maintain your focus, increase your strength so you can lift more, and even increase your endurance so you last longer! But be careful, this pre workout is only for advanced users, so do not underestimate!
Insane Labz I Am God Caffeine Content
Because this is a proprietary blend, we are not exactly sure how much in mg of caffeine there is. But, we do know the list of stimulants! In I Am God Pre Workout, your caffeine sources are Caffeine Citrate and Caffeine Anhydrous.
Insane Labz I Am God vs Psychotic
What is the difference between Insane Labz I Am God and Insane Labz Psychotic? Both of these pre workouts are extremely potent and are not for the weak hearted. Both are very good at building endurance and giving you energy but the main difference between the two is the dosage. I Am God is much stronger mg wise than Psychotic. Both pre workouts have similar formulas, thought Psychotic has one source of caffeine, where as I Am God has two. Both have Yohimbe and both have beta-alanine and creatine. So if you want something completely crazy, go with I Am God! Try both today!
How Does Insane Labz I Am God Work?
This Insane Labz Pre Workout is super intense and is only meant for people who have used stimulants before. In this pre workout, you get two blends: I Am God Blend and your Vitamins.
- Creatine Monohydrate: Creatine is your number one supplement to build muscle! Creatine is what your muscles eat, drink, and sleep on. If you want to grow new muscles or feed your current ones to get bigger, you need creatine.
- Dimethylethanolamine: Or also known as DMAE is very common in the bodybuilding world. DMAE is a compound that is used in anti-aging products, but has also been used as a nootropic. That means you will get into the zone faster and stronger, improve your mental state, and even reduce fatigue.
- L-Taurine: This is an amino acid that is king for protecting your muscles and body. This powerful amino acid can protect muscles and increase performance by dealing with your stress you put in the body by working out. So taurine can help with prevent muscle break down and reduce fatigue so you can make more muscles.
- Betaine Anhydrous: This comes from choline from vegetables like beets! This helps you build strength, so better endurance and more muscles!
- L-Tyrosine: Another amino acid that helps deal with stress while improving your mental focus! Basically, this is converted to dopamine and that converts to noradrenaline and epinephrine. So your cognitive performance will sky rocket!
Insane Labz I Am God Flavors
- Drink Ye All Of It (Grape)
- Fruit Punch
- Thou Shalt Not Covet (Orange)
How Do I Take Insane Labz I Am God?
Take 1 scoop with 8-10oz of water once daily 30 mins before workout. DO NOT take more than one serving in 24 hour period. Do not take within 4 hours of bedtime.
Insane Labz I Am God Ingredients
Serving Size: 1 scoop
Servings Per Container: 25
Amount Per Serving: (% Daily Value*)
Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid): 200mg (333%)
Sodium (as Sodium Chloride): 100mg (4%)
Potassium (as Potassium Chloride): 100mg (3%)
I Am God Blend 9.3g
Creatine Monohydrate, Beta Alanine, L-Taurine, Caffeine Citrate, Caffeine Anhydrous, Betaine Anhydrous, Dimethylethanolamine, AMPiberry (Juniperus Communis)(Berry), Rauwolfia Vomitoria Extract (stfd. min. 90% alpha yohimbine)(root bark).
* Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet.
Other Ingredients: Citric Acid, Silica, Natural & Artificial Flavoring, Tartaric Acid, Calcium Silicate, Sucralose, FD&C Red #40.
I Am God Pre Workout Side Effects & Warnings
Do not take for more than 8 weeks. Discontinue use 2 weeks prior surgery.
Not intended for use by persons under 18. Do not exceed recommended dosage per day, doing so will not improve results and will result in adverse health effects. Do not consume other sources of caffeine including but not limited to coffee, tea, soda, and medications containing phenylephrine or caffeine. Not to be used by pregnant or nursing women or person(s) who have a pre-existing health condition including but not limited to: high or low blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, stroke, heart/kidney/liver/thyroid disease, seizure disorder, psychiatric issues, diabetes, stimulant sensitivity or allergies, prostate inflammation, or while taking any other medication (such as, but not limited to: MAO-inhibitor or SSRI’s), antidepressants, aspirins, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs or products containing phenylephrine, ephedrine, pseudoephedrine or other stimulants. . If you experience rapid heartbeat, dizziness, severe headache, shortness of breath, or similar symptoms; discontinue use immediately and call a health care professional. Store in a cool dry place. Do not expose to excessive heat and moisture. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Bisong S, Brown R, Osim E. Comparative effects of Rauwolfia vomitoria and chlorpromazine on social behaviour and pain. N Am J Med Sci. 2011;3(1):48-54.
Wilcox AR. The effects of caffeine and exercise on body weight, fat-pad weight, and fat-cell size. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 1982;14(4):317-21.
Liu S, Chen Z, Cai X, et al. Effects of dimethylaminoethanol and compound amino acid on D-galactose induced skin aging model of rat. ScientificWorldJournal. 2014;2014:507351.
Xu, Y. J., Arneja, A. S., Tappia, P. S., & Dhalla, N. S. (2008). The potential health benefits of taurine in cardiovascular disease. Experimental and clinical cardiology, 13(2), 57-65.
De Carvalho FG, Galan BSM, Santos PC, et al. Taurine: A Potential Ergogenic Aid for Preventing Muscle Damage and Protein Catabolism and Decreasing Oxidative Stress Produced by Endurance Exercise. Front Physiol. 2017;8:710. Published 2017 Sep 20. doi:10.3389/fphys.2017.00710