- Vitamin K2 promotes calcium transport into bones and away from soft tissues. *
- Contains both MK-4 and MK-7 forms of K2. They are distinct vitamins and play separate roles in health. MK-4 is found in the brain, fetus, and breast milk. MK-4 is the predominant K2 in the body. *
- Foods rich in K2 (organ meats and traditional fermented foods) are not common in modern diets. So, K2 deficiency may be common.
- Contains MK-7 in the bioactive ‘TRANS’ form. Some K2 supplements contain a blend of TRANS and CIS forms. CIS form is not found in nature and may be limited in activity.
- This product does not contain K1 because your body recycles K1 and deficiencies are rare, and provides limited heart benefits. *
Nutrition Price Comparison Shopping