InnovaPharm NovaPump Neuro News
Nov 19, 2019 NovaPump NEURO: InnovaPharm Tops the Best Pumps with Nootropics!
InnovaPharm NovaPump Neuro is a nootropic-based take on 2019's strongest stimulant-free pre workout supplement - two new NO boosters AND more focus!
Amplify focus, enhance blood flow, and turbocharge performance with NovaPump Neuro!
What is NovaPump Neuro?
NovaPump Neuro ushers in the next evolution of stim-free pre workout supplements. With the original NovaPump, we created a cutting-edge non-stim pre workout supplement whose purpose was to enhance blood flow, boost athletic performance, and amplify muscle pumps.
The response to the original NovaPump was phenomenal, so we figured why mess with a good thing?
That’s why with NovaPump Neuro, we’ve retained all the cell-swelling, nitric oxide-boosting core of NovaPump. And to it, we’ve added in a complete Neuro Enhancement matrix to heighten focus, concentration and alertness all without relying on a heaping mound of stimulants.
The end result is another one-of-a-kind formula that seamlessly marries innovation with effectiveness!
Who is NovaPump Neuro for?
NovaPump Neuro is for anyone (male or female) seeking greater performance, better focus, less fatigue, and, of course, bigger, badder, longer-lasting muscle pumps.
NovaPump Neuro is 100% stimulant-free and can be used on its own or stacked with your favorite stimulant-inclusive pre workout, such as Limitless, in order to drastically increase muscle pumps, focus, and the ever important mind-muscle connection.
When Can I Take NovaPump Neuro?
Since NovaPump Neuro contains no stimulants, it can be taken any time of day. It’s ideal for late night training sessions when you need to crush a workout after hours but don’t want to be up all hours of the night.
NovaPump Neuro is also great for those who are cycling off of stimulants as well as those who are stim intolerant.
Benefits of NovaPump Neuro At-A-Glance
- Enhances nitric oxide production*
- Amplifies focus & cognition*
- Promotes greater blood flow*
- Improves nutrient delivery to working muscles*
- Enhances resistance to fatigue*
- Supports memory and learning*
NovaPump Neuro Ingredients
Citrulline Malate (8g)
Formed from a combination of L-Citrulline and malic acid, citrulline malate is a powerful nitric oxide booster and ergogenic aid scientifically proven to enhance blood flow and exercise performance.
What makes citrulline malate such an effective NO booster is its ability to increase blood levels of arginine -- the “fuel” for nitric oxide production. For years, L-arginine was viewed as the best means to increased blood levels of the amino acid. However, L-arginine suffers from terrible bioavailability and is subject to breakdown by the enzyme arginase.
L-Citrulline, however, is able to navigate the treacherous path through the stomach, bypassing arginase, and subsequently is converted to arginine and used to fuel your nitric oxide engine.
The result of this enhanced NO production is greater vasodilation, blood flow, vascularity and PUMPS!
Citrulline malate also increases oxygen utilization during exercise, thereby boosting performance, and it also reduces feelings of muscle fatigue and soreness after training.[2,3]
Glycerol supplements have been a mainstay in sports nutrition for a number of years due to glyercol’s ability to enhance cellular hydration and stamina. However, glycerol supplements of yesteryear suffered from three big problems:
- They contained a relatively low amount of actual glycerol (~25% by mass, with the remaining 75% being composed of saturated fat)
- Poor shelf stability (i.e. spoilage)
- Clumping which resulted in either chunks of undissolved powder in your shaker or cemented balls of powder in your tub of pre workout causing you to throw away the entire container.
Enter GlycerPump with its proprietary spray drying technology that eliminates the problems of previous glycerol supplements.
GlycerPump is a shelf-stable glycerol supplement containing 65% pure glycerol by weight that mixes seamlessly, will not clump and won’t affect the taste of your supplements.
GlycerPump helps your muscles pull in additional water, improving hydration, cell volumization, nutrient uptake, and endurance. You’ll also experience greater muscle fullness and some killer “water-based” pumps, too!
Super Spinach (1g)
Super Spinach is a premium-quality extract of red spinach leaf that’s packed full of potent natural blood flow enhancers.
This nitric oxide-boosting extract helps to support healthy blood pressure, promote blood flow and nutrient delivery, increase stamina and reduce fatigue. In fact, Super Spinach may provide 50x more nitric oxide than beet juice and 4x more nitric oxide than the leading beet root extract. Let’s not forget that the result of these actions is enhanced performance and ventilatory threshold along with some serious muscle pumps!
But don’t take our word for it, take a look at what a batch of recent studies have to say about supplementing with Super Spinach.
In a 2016 study, red spinach extract was clinically proven to enhance nitric oxide levels and keep them elevated for 24 hours! And most recently, a study noted that that supplementing with 1 gram of Super Spinach (the exact same dose included in NovaPump) significantly reduced time-to-completion and increased measures of power and speed.
Agmatine Sulfate (1g)
Derived from L-arginine, agmatine is a powerful neuromodulator and nitric oxide extender.
What do we mean by “extender”?
Essentially, agmatine prolongs the NO-boosting effects of citrulline malate by inhibiting arginase, the enzyme that degrades arginine.
By limiting arginase activity, arginine levels remain elevated for greater amounts of time, allowing for stronger, more sustained nitric oxide production. In other words, agmatine helps deliver pumps that last long after you’ve left the gym!
Recent anecdotal evidence shows that Agmatine Sulfate may also provide nutrient partitioning effects.
PegaPump is another breakthrough pump and performance ingredient included in NovaPump.
PegaPump is an aqueous extract of Peganum Harmala standardized for the specific alkaloids that promote vasorelaxant and cardiovascular benefits, including the beta-carbolines Harmine, Harmaline and Harmalol.
Peganum Harmala is used extensively around the world in the treatment of a number of cardiovascular disorders including hypertension and heart disease. In fact, various studies have noted that the alkaloids present in PegaPump[9,10,11,12]:
- Decrease systemic arterial blood pressure
- Reduce total peripheral vascular resistance
- Increase peak aortic flow
- Exert vasorelaxant effects (making blood vessels more “flexible”)
- Angiogenic inhibitory effects
- Antibacterial and antimicrobial
This makes PegaPump not only a great ingredient for muscle pumps, but also for cardiovascular health and performance. And the only place to get it, is NovaPump!
ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS IN NOVAPUMP NEURO: MIND-MUSCLE NEURO ENHANCEMENT
Acetyl L-Carnitine (ALCAR) is a highly bioavailable form of L-Carnitine that readily crosses the blood-brain barrier, imparting a number of neuroprotective, neurotrophic, and antidepressive effects.[15,16]
ALCAR contributes to increased levels of the “learning” neurotransmitter, acetylcholine, by donating its acetyl group to form the backbone of this critical chemical messenger.
In the presence of choline (which also happens to be included in NovaPump Neuro), the body is able to synthesize more acetylcholine, thereby enhancing cognitive function, mental energy and the vaunted mind-muscle connection.
Tyrosine is a non-essential amino acid produced from the essential amino acid phenylalanine.
While it may be “nonessential” from a muscle-building standpoint, tyrosine is vital to the production of several important neurotransmitters – dopamine, adrenaline (epinephrine), and noradrenaline (norepinephrine).
Dopamine is most well-known for as a “reward” neurotransmitter, but it also plays a big part in mood, motivation, and decision-making.
However, stressful or cognitively demanding situations (such as intense workouts) can deplete dopamine leading to reduced focus, motivation, and performance. Supplementing with tyrosine can help with catecholamine release during these stressful periods, helping you maintain a high level of performance during your workouts..
Alpha GPC 50% (600mg)
To further support focus and concentration during training, we’ve included a sizeable 600mg of Alpha GPC 50%, yielding 300mg Alpha GPC.
Alpha GPC provides a highly bioavailable form of supplemental choline that works in conjunction with ALCAR to boost acetylcholine production, promoting more dialed in focus as well as a stronger mind-muscle connection.
Research has noted that supplementing with Alpha GPC may help prevent exercise-induced reductions in choline levels as well as increases in endurance performance and power output.[20,21,22]
Huperzine A (200mcg)
Last, but certainly not least, is another mighty nootropic that pairs exceedingly well with both ALCAR and Alpha GPC in Huperzine A.
Huperzine A operates as an acetylcholinesterase inhibitor.
Why is this noteworthy?
Well, acetylcholinesterase is an enzyme that metabolizes (breaks down) acetylcholine. By inhibiting its actions, Huperzine promotes longer-lasting acetylcholine in the brain, supporting sustained focus and concentration during training.
Beyond its acetylcholine-boosting properties, huperzine also exerts some neurodegenerative and neuroprotectant qualities as well as it helps defends against the “neuron death” molecule, glutamate.[24,25]
NovaPump Neuro Dosing
Consume ½ to 1 scoop mixed with 10-16 ounces of water 15-30 minutes prior to training. For best results, use daily on an empty stomach.
NovaPump NEURO References
- Curis E., et. al; “Citrulline and the gut;”; Current Opinion in Clinical Nutrition and Metabolic Care; September 2007
- Pérez-Guisado J and Jakeman PM. "Citrulline Malate Enhances Athletic Anaerobic Performance and Relieves Muscle Soreness. - PubMed - NCBI." National Center for Biotechnology Information.
- Wax B , et al. "Effects of Supplemental Citrulline-Malate Ingestion on Blood Lactate, Cardiovascular Dynamics, and Resistance Exercise Performance in Trained Males. - PubMed - NCBI." National Center for Biotechnology Information.
- "Red Spinach Extract Increases Ventilatory Threshold During Graded Exercise Testing." MDPI, 16 Oct. 2017,www.mdpi.com/2075-4663/5/4/80/htm.
- Haun CT, Kephart WC, Holland AM, et al. Differential vascular reactivity responses acutely following ingestion of a nitrate rich red spinach extract. Eur J Appl Physiol. 2016. doi:10.1007/s00421-016-3478-8.
- Gonzalez AM, et al. Effect of short-term red spinach extract supplementation on cycle time trial performance in recreationally active men and women. 2018
- Legaz ME, Vicente C. Endogenous Inactivators of Arginase, l-Arginine Decarboxylase, and Agmatine Amidinohydrolase in Evernia prunastri Thallus . Plant Physiology. 83;71(2):300-302
- Moloudizargari M, Mikaili P, Aghajanshakeri S, Asghari MH, Shayegh J. Pharmacological and therapeutic effects of Peganum harmala and its main alkaloids. Pharmacogn Rev. 2013;7(14):199-212.
- Aarons DH, Rossi GV, Orzechowski RF. Cardiovascular actions of three harmala alkaloids: Harmine, harmaline, and harmalol. J Pharm Sci. 1977;66:1244–8.
- Shi CC, Liao JF, Chen CF. Comparative study on the vasorelaxant effects of three harmala alkaloids in vitro. Jpn J Pharmacol. 2001;85:299–305.
- Berrougui H, Martín-Cordero C, Khalil A, Hmamouchi M, Ettaib A, Marhuenda E, et al. Vasorelaxant effects of harmine and harmaline extracted from Peganum harmala L. seeds in isolated rat aorta. Pharmacol Res. 2006;54:150–7.
- Hamsa TP, Kuttan G. Harmine inhibits tumour specific neo-vessel formation by regulating VEGF, MMP, TIMP and pro-inflammatory mediators both in vivo and in vitro. Eur J Pharmacol. 2010;649:64–73.
- Arshad N, Zitterl-Eglseer K, Hasnain S, Hess M. Effect of Peganum harmala or its beta-carboline alkaloids on certain antibiotic resistant strains of bacteria and protozoa from poultry. Phytother Res. 2008;22:1533–8.
- Herraiz T, Guillén H. Inhibition of the bioactivation of the neurotoxin MPTP by antioxidants, redox agents and monoamine oxidase inhibitors. Food Chem Toxicol. 2011;49:1773–811.
- Carta A, Calvani M, Bravi D,Bhuachalla SN. Acetyl-L-carnitine and Alzheimer’s disease:pharmacological considerations beyond the cholinergic sphere. Ann NY Acad Sci. 1993;695:324-326.
- Gomez L.A., Heath S.D., Hagen T.M.“Acetyl-L-carnitine supplementation reverses the age-related decline incarnitine palmitoyltransferase 1 (CPT1) activity in interfibrillar mitochondriawithout changing the L-carnitine content in the rat heart” Mechanicsof Aging Development 2012 Feb-Mar; 133(0): 99–106.
- Rebouche C.J. “Kinetics,pharmacokinetics, and regulation of L-carnitine and acetyl-L-carnitinemetabolism.” Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences 2004Nov;1033:30-41.
- Fernstrom, John D, and Madelyn HFernstrom; “Tyrosine, Phenylalanine, and Catecholamine Synthesis andFunction in the Brain.”; The Journal of Nutrition; U.S. NationalLibrary of Medicine; June 2007;
- Young SN. L-tyrosine to alleviate the effects of stress?.J Psychiatry Neurosci. 2007;32(3):224.
- Bellar D, LeBlanc NR, Campbell B. Theeffect of 6 days of alpha glycerylphosphorylcholine on isometric strength.J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2015;12:42. Published 2015 Nov 17.doi:10.1186/s12970-015-0103-x
- Parker AG, Byars A, Purpura M,Jäger R. The effects of alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine, caffeineor placebo on markers of mood, cognitive function, power, speed, and agility.J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2015;12(Suppl 1):P41. Published 2015 Sep 21.doi:10.1186/1550-2783-12-S1-P41
- Ziegenfuss, T., Landis, J., &Hofheins, J. (2008). Acute supplementation with alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholineaugments growth hormone response to, and peak force production during,resistance exercise. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition,5(1), P15. https://doi.org/10.1186/1550-2783-5-S1-P15
- Zhao, Q; Effectsof huperzine A on acetylcholinesterase isoforms in vitro: comparison withtacrine, donepezil, rivastigmine and physostigmine.; State KeyLaboratory of Drug Research, Shanghai Institute of Materia Medica, ShanghaiInstitutes for Biological Sciences, Chinese Academy of Sciences; 2002
- Ved, H; HuperzineA, a potential therapeutic agent for dementia, reduces neuronal cell deathcaused by glutamate.; Division of Biochemistry, Walter Reed ArmyInstitute of Research; 1997
- Ma, T; HuperzineA promotes hippocampal neurogenesis in vitro and in vivo.; State KeyLaboratory of Biomembrane and Membrane Biotechnology, School of Life Sciences,Tsinghua University; 2013