Articles on Granite Supplements Vaso Blast:
Oct 23, 2020 Granite Supplements Vaso Blast: The Mountain Dog’s Stim-Free Pre
John "Mountain Dog" Meadows has finally released his stimulant-free pre-workout called Vaso Blast. Unlike GX Pre-Workout, this is all about the pump!
MAXIMUM VASCULARITY = MAXIMUM PUMP
There is a niche movement that is catching hold – the desire for a stimulant-free pre-workout. There are some great reasons why some people don’t want their pre-workout supplements to contain stimulants:
- not everyone works-out during the day and stimulants inhibit a good night’s sleep
- sensitivities to caffeine and other stimulants
- desire to stack a pre-workout with other supplements that already contain stimulants
The science behind a VasoBlast Non-Stim Pre focuses on the vascular system instead of the central nervous system. In other words, we focus on maximizing blood flow to deliver oxygen and nutrients to your muscles.
We looked closely at the physiology including all the processes that take place to achieve maximum blood flow, and we designed a product to powerfully execute them. The three key processes are: dilate the blood vessels, maximize the nitric oxide conversion, and hold off vasoconstriction. Our 3-prong approach tackles these processes head-on. The result is a product that is a game-changer.
STEP 1 – OPEN THE PIPES
- Grapeseed Extract – Relaxes blood vessels which leads to increased diameter or width of the vessels, which mean more blood flow. GSE has also been shown to help “protect” the NO and the eNOS enzyme from shutting down due to oxidative stress metabolites that can accumulate1 & 2. On its own, GSE will not be able to do the entire job, but its role in this process is important and is Step #1!
STEP 2 – PUMP UP THE NITRIC OXIDE
- Arginine Nitrate – Older NO products never really panned out because the delivery system wasn’t optimal. Arginine nitrate solves that problem by also providing a vehicle to deliver nitrate, which itself is enzymatically reduced or converted to nitrite and then finally to actual NO! We deliver arginine in a way such that it is converted to Nitric Oxide with two distinct precursors, and not degraded before it does its job.
- Citrulline – We add time-tested Citrulline to compliment the Arginine Nitrate. These two together will leave no doubt that the “pump is primed” and process of vasodilation is maxed out!
STEP 3 – KEEP THE PIPES OPEN
- VasoDrive-AP- Granite Supplements was first to bring this novel ingredient to the industry years ago. Your body produces a chemical (Angiotensin II) that will cause vasoconstriction as a means to get everything back to “normal”. We aren’t ready for normal yet though. VasoDrive-AP acts as an ACE inhibitor which prevents that Angiotensin II chemical from building up and “closing the pipes3“. VasoDrive-AP has side-benefits for augmenting insulin sensitivity and muscle recovery from training stressors. The result is longer lasting and more sustained pumps!
THIS PRODUCT IS ALL ABOUT THE PUMP
VasoBlast is clinically dosed with patented and studied ingredients. We focused on supporting vascular health and beneficial arterial function with the inclusion of Lactotripeptides (VasoDrive-AP) and Grapeseed Extract. VasoBlast also features nitric oxide promoters L-Citrulline and Arginine Nitrate NO3-T.
Vaso Blast Directions:
A normal serving is 2 scoops with 12-16 ounces of water. However, because there are no stimulants or nootropics, it’s a great booster for other workout supplements such as Intra-Carb and EAAs. Just add 1-2 scoops of VasoBlast to your workout supplement to customize your stack.
Vaso Blast References:
- https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/20513234/ https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29683391/
- [i] Kajimoto O, et al. J Nutr Food. 2001;4(3):51-61.
- [ii] Sano J, et al. J Med Food 2005;8(4):423–30.
- [iii] Ishida Y, et al. Japanese Pharmacology & Therapeutics. 2007;35(12):1249-60.
- [iv] Nakamura T, et al. Atherosclerosis. 2011 ;219(1):298-303.