Lipocalypse takes a three-fold approach to turbo-charge your e ortsto absolutely and utterly demolish body fat. We’ve created a trilogyof synergistic supplement blends to control appetite and enhancemood, improve subjective feelings of “energy” and, of course promotethermogenesis and body fat oxidation*:
- Appetite Control-Neuro-Mood Matrix
- Energy Elevating Adaptogenic Blend
- Thermogenic-Metabolic Enhancement Blend
Appetite Control-Neuro-Mood Matrix
The Appetite-Neuro-Mood Matrix focuses on improving mood,controlling your appetite and bolstering your energy levels over thelong haul of your fat-loss diet.
- LipocalypseTM contains what may be the “cleanest” over-the-counter “stimulant” of them all: Theacrine (as 125mg ofTeaCrine per dose). Theacrine improves mood, focus,subjective feelings of energy, and motivation to exercise, butactually decreases anxiety. Even after months of daily use(300mg), TeaCrine does not lose its e ectiveness or hook youinto a nasty habit [which usually happens with ca eine]. [On theother hand, co-administering TeaCrine with ca eine (seebelow) may actually prevent de-sensitization.]
- To synergize with TeaCrine, we’ve also included a small amountof Chocamine, a cocoa extract stardardized to provide≥33mg of mood-boosting theobromine per dose. [WhileChocamine may owe its mood altering e ects to it’smethylxanthine content, cocoa extract has additional healthbene ts that stem from to it’s anti-oxidant and anti- ammatoryproperties.] Like theacrine, theobromine also blocks theadenosine receptor and Chocamine may synergisticallystimulate fat oxidation in combination with L-leucine [theessential amino acid you certainly shouldn’t skimp on whendieting down].
- To keep your cognitive powers even more on point, we’veincluded 100mg of Alpha-Glyceryl Phosphoryl Choline(Alpha GPC from AlphaGrainTM). Alpha GPC provides substrate forsynthesis of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine, enhancesmemory and learning in animals, and may treat a variety ofcognitive disorders. While the acute e ects of cholinesupplementation may not be obvious, don’t give up on it.Chronic supplementation (~1 week or so) may improve cognitionand even enhance strength (neurologically). (Can you imaginegetting both “smarter” and stronger the longer you diet?...) Energy Elevating Adaptogenic Blend
Naturally, we’ve included perhaps the world’s most popularenergy booster in the form of ca eine [ca eine anhydrous (100mg) and dica eine malate (as In nergyTM) 34 mg]. Caffeine hasa wide variety of ergogenic e ects and is both thermogenic, andlipolytic, making it a viable staple for any fat loss regimen. Thesmall dose of theobromine in Chocamine (see above) mightalso counterbalance ca eine’s hypertensive (blood pressureelevating) e ect and synergize with ca eine to promote arousal.
Rhodiola rosea is an emerging adaptogen with revered anti-fatigue and ergogenic actions. Two daily doses of LipocalypseTMdeliver 130mg of rhodiola rosea extract (≥3% total Rosavins and≥1% Salidrosides), enough to signi cantly reduce mental fatigueand improve cognitive performance and sense of well-beingwhen life’s stresses seem overwhelming. Take it from some ofthe most cognitively stressed people on the planet: Physiciansworking night shifts and medical students enduring exams.
Thermogenic-Metabolic Enhancement Blend
- To spice up your metabolism in a way you may never have,
we’ve included cayenne pepper (Capsicum Annum) fruit extract(as 50mg Capsimax per dose). The capsaicinoids inCapsimax act via receptors in the brain to re up thesympathetic nervous system. This elevates metabolic rate viathermogenesis and may even promote the development of newbrown fat cells, a form of energy dissipating adipose tissue thatexists in humans.] Even the small amount of CapsimaxTM(100mg) in the recommended two daily doses of LipocalypseTM isenough to increase lipolysis both at rest and during exercise.
- To piggyback on Capsimax’s thermogenic e ects, we’ve added40mg of Paradoxine, an extract from grains of paradise(aframomum melegueta) seeds (yielding ≥5mg of 6-Paradol perdose). 6-paradol is at least one of the active ingredients of thisspice known to activate brown adipose thermogenesis in rats viathe same receptors in the brain activated by capsaicinoids.
While your (acute) thermogenic mileage may vary depending onhow much brown adipose tissue you have, consuming just 30mgof grains of paradise extract / day (less than that of just one dailydose of Lipocalypse) can increase caloric expenditure ~100kcal/ day while reducing pathogenic visceral fat. As long as yourdiet, training and recovery are on point, it’s a safe bet that thethermogenic Capsimax / Paradoxine duo will have“lipocalyptic” e ects on your body fat*.
- When it comes to most dietary supplements, bioavailabilty(absorption) is the name of the game. Thus, we’ve included2.5mg of Bioperine in LipocalpyseTM, a black pepper extractcontaining 95+% piperine [which itself may even bethermogenic ]. By inhibiting p-glycoprotein’s actions preventingglucoronidation in the gut, piperine diminishes the intestinalbarrier for many substances and makes them more lipid soluble(and thus able to traverse lipid membranes). Indeed, piperinehas a good record of increasing bioavailability of drugs andsupplements, including curcumin, beta-carotene, resveratrol,iron, selenium and CoQ10.
Disclaimer: Responses to alkaloid stimulants like ca eine are variable.Rhodiola rosea and piperine may interact with enzymes involved withdrug metabolism.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and DrugAdministration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, orprevent any disease.