- 6 nutrient-rich, antioxidant superfood blends
- Sports blend for energy & metabolism support
- Amino acids to fuel muscles and support recovery
- Superior enzyme blend to promote protein & nutrient digestion
GNC Ultra Mega Green Men’s Sport offers a superior blend of greens, fruits, vegetables, antioxidants, and enzymes to help support good health and athletic performance. This nutrient-dense whole food enhanced multivitamin formula has been designed to supply essential nutrients for physically active men.
- Features six wholesome fruit, vegetable and greens blends. These nutrient-rich blends supply cell-protecting antioxidants that also support immune health.
- Includes a proprietary sports blend with key amino acids beta-Alanine and L-Glutamine to support proper muscle function.
- Provides essential amino acids known as branched chain amino acids (BCAA). BCAA help to preserve muscle glycogen stores and reduce the amount of protein breakdown during intense exercise and fuel muscle performance.
- Contains a joint cushion blend that includes MSM, collagen and hyaluronic acid to support healthy join cartilage. Hyaluronic acid is an important structural component of body tissues, including the fluid surrounding the joints and collagen.
- Enhanced with n-zimes, a proprietary blend of digestive enzymes, with proven bioactivity. n-zimes are active in both the acidic environment of the stomach and the alkaline environment of the small intestine. Lab tests show that n-zimes work throughout the digestive tract, contributing to a more complete digestion of nutrients. This superior formula helps promote protein, carbohydrate and fat digestion.
- Provides 1,600 IU of vitamin D-3 to support strong bones. Emerging research suggests that adequate daily vitamin D intake may also play a role in supporting colon and immune health.
- Timed-release caplets provide a gradual release of vital nutrients.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.