GNC Women's Ultra Mega Live Well: Combines A Clinically Studied Multivitamin Blend^, Omega-3s, Calcium, Biotin, Collagen & Cranberry
Designed especially for women, our Women's Ultra Mega Live Well Vitapak features 100% RDA of more than 17 essential vitamins and minerals plus omega-3 fatty acids, biotin, collage and cranberry for head-to-toe support.
- Brain - Includes DHA omega-3 fatty acids essential for brain development*
- Eye - Supports eye health with DHA omega-3 fatty acids, beta-carotene and lutein*
- Hair, Skin & Nails - Provides beauty support with biotin, collagen, lutein and DHA omega-3 fatty acids*
- Heart - Features heart-healthy EPA omega-3 fatty acids, vitamin E and lycopene*
- Bone - Supports strong bones and teeth with a total of 900 mg of calcium (that's more than 2/3 of your daily needs!) plus vitamin D-3 and magnesium*
- Cell Protection - Provides powerful antioxidants to help protect against harmful free radicals that can destroy healthy aging cells and promote cell aging*
- Urinary - Includes cranberry fruit to help you maintain a healthy urinary tract*
- Immune Support - Includs vitamin C, D and B-6 plus zinc to support natural resistance*
- Joint - Has EPA omega-3 fatty acids to help support joint health and the body's natural anti-inflammatory response*
- Energy Metabolism - Combines high-potency B vitamin and magnesium for energy production*
^In a randomized, double-blinded placebo-controlled study of 112 healthy volunteers, subjects taking GNC vitamin and mineral blends for six weeks experienced significant improvements in serum levels of certain key nutrients compared to a placebo and a leading multivitamin formula based upon multivariate statistical analysis of a group of B vitamins (thiamin, niacin, riboflavin, pantothenic acid, biotin, folic acid and vitamins B-6 and B-12) and key antioxidants and carotenoids (a group of beta-carotene, alpha-tocopherol, selenium, lutein and lycopene). Statistical improvements in SF-36 Vitality and Mental Health scores were also observed compared to placebo.