Metaform One – Genone Labs Naturals – Blood Sugar Support
What Is It?
When you eat carbohydrates your insulin levels spike. Finding the right balance is key when consuming carbohydrates, which is where Genone Metaform One comes into play. Metaform One helps to lower insulin spikes - which helps prevent excess fat gain, as well as keep your blood sugar levels stable throughout the day. †
The body has 2 storage units, one for fat and one for glycogen. Once glycogen has been fully stored within the skeletal muscle tissue, the excess left in the blood stream gets stored as fat. This is where Metaform One takes over. Metaform One should be taken before carb-heavy meals, cheat meals, before training, or after training to help partition nutrients. Catch up to speed and control your physique with Metaform One acute nutrient partitioning. †
- 100% Natural Ingredients
- GMO Free
How Does It Work?
- Super Berberine (Berberine-Cyclodextrin Complex): Can lower blood glucose levels and encourages glucose absorption by muscle cells. †
- Banaba Leaf Extract (2% corosolic acid): Contains Corosolic acid, a compound that helps enhance the body’s glucose transportation and insulin sensitivity. †
- Pterostilbene: May increase glucose uptake in skeletal muscle, assist in cholesterol and lipoprotein regulation, and assist with nutrient partitioning. †
- Capsorb (Sodium Caprate): When co-administered with berberine, intestinal absorption of berberine increases significantly, leading to improved bioavailability. †
- R-Alpha Lipoic Acid: Used in the body to break down carbohydrates and to make energy. †
- Bioperine (Black Pepper Fruit Extract): Helps with the absorption of all other ingredients. †
- Chromium Picolinate: Can help regulate blood glucose. †
Who Should Take It?
Metaform One is ideal for healthy adults looking to control their glucose levels and prevent excess fat gain. †
Featured Customer Reviews:
Review by Micah: Great product
I feel that my blood sugar is stable and pumps are good when taking this with my pre workout meal.
Review by N/A: Proper dosing
On first bottle but starting to see results as promised seems to be good solution after high carb meals for those sensitive to carbs because of weight gain.
When is the best time to take this?
- You can take this when is most convenient for you, but it should be taken with a meal.
Can I take this while I’m pregnant?
- You should consult with your doctor before using this if you are pregnant or nursing.
What are the other ingredients in this?
- Cellulose (vegetable capsule) and rice powder.
Is this gluten-free?
- According to the packaging, this is free of gluten and wheat.
Is this vegan?
- Yes! This product is vegan safe.
- Chemix GDA
- Glycolog - Blackstone Labs
- Insuload By Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals
How Do I Take It?
Suggested Dosage and Directions:
As a dietary supplement, take two (2) capsules with a meal. Do not exceed 4 capsules daily.
What's In Genone Labs Metaform One?
Supplement Facts / Label:
Warnings and Side Effects:
Keep out of the reach of children. This product is intended to be consumed by healthy adults 21 years of age or older. Before using this product, seek advice from your pharmacist or physician. Avoid using this product if you have any pre-existing medical condition including but not limited to: high or low blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, stroke, heart, liver or kidney disease, diabetes, difficulty urinating due to prostate enlargement, or if you are taking a MAO Inhibitor or any other medication or supplements. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing, prone to dehydration or exposed to excessive heat. Discontinue use and consult your healthcare professional if any adverse effects occur.
No artificial ingredients, additives colors, fillers, binders, or chemicals.
Free of soy, milk, gluten, egg, wheat, GMOs, peanuts, sweeteners, shellfish, and sugar.
PLEASE NOTE: Product images represent the product offered but may not contain exact attributes. Please read the product description for the specific attributes of this product.
†PLEASE NOTE: The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is our goal to maintain and display accurate information. Yet, we can't guarantee it represents the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's website. The information above is not a representation of our views at Same Day Supplements. These are the views and information provided by the product's manufacturer. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The intention of this product is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and items may limit to stock on hand.
- Changfu Cao and Meiqing Su (2019 Feb 22) Effects of berberine on glucose-lipid metabolism, inflammatory factors and insulin resistance in patients with metabolic syndrome https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6434235/
- Denise McCormack and David McFadden (2013 Apr 4) A Review of Pterostilbene Antioxidant Activity and Disease Modification https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3649683/
- Toshihiro Miura, Satoshi Takagi, and Torao Ishida (2012 Oct 2) Management of Diabetes and Its Complications with Banaba (Lagerstroemia speciosa L.) and Corosolic Acid https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3468018/
We offer many shipping options to countries like:
- United Kingdom