|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV *|
|Proprietary Anabolic & PCT BlendBlend:||75mg|
|3b-hydroxy-androsta-1,4,6-triene-17-one, 3b-hydroxy-androsta-4, 6-diene-17-one, androsta-3, 5-diene-7, 17-dione|
* % Daily Value (DV) is based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower based on your calorie needs.
† Daily Value (DV) not established.
Microcrystalline, cellulose, phosphatidylcholine 75%, hydroxypropyl beta cyclodextrin, medium chain triglycerides, phytosterols, magnesium stearate, silica.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 tablet in the morning and 1 tablet at night. Do not exceed 4 tablets per day.
Gaspari Nutrition geared up for a very busy 2017, and they started things off with a BANG! Doing the same with the product everyone's been asking for:
Novadex XT was highly regarded as The King of Natural Testosterone Boosters when it first hit the market several years ago. However, the King has been dormant for a while undergoing a bit of a tune up. Now, though he's about to make a triumphant return after a brief hiatus.
Novedex XT is an innovative natural "man maker" that minimizes the production of any and all estrogens through its unique dual aromatase inhibition systems. According to Gaspari, the updated version of Novedex XT is patent-pending and underwent full clinical chemistry panels as part of the pilot study on the formula.
We've got all the info ahead, but before we get there, take a moment to check the best deal and sign up for alerts here on PricePlow:
Novedex XT 2017 Ingredients
Gaspari' Novedex XT has made its return, but has been completely overhauled. We've got 3 completely different ingredients from the original version, including 2 industry-first ingredients! On top of that, Novedex now incorporates liposomal delivery technology for superior bioavailability.
Proprietary Anabolic & PCT Blend (75mg)
3b-hydroxy-androsta-1,4,6-triene-17-oneLeading off the new Novedex XT is a brand new compound developed by Gaspari Nutrition! 3b-hydroxy-androsta-1,4,6-triene-17-one is often dubbed the ATD imposter due to its structure and mechanism of action.
This compound is a suicidal, steroidal) aromatase inhibitor (AI) that permanently binds to the aromatase enzyme, thereby creating an irreversible reaction -- effectively lowering estrogen production and increasing testosterone levels.[1,2]
Because it's permanent / suicidal / irreversible, that receptor stays bound for its lifetime. You grow more receptors over time, but the effect is far longer-lasting. You can read more about this type of action in the Aromatase Inhibitor section of our Post Cycle Therapy article.
Plus, 3b-hydroxy-androsta-1,4,6-triene-17-one has an extended half-life in the body, which means you only need to take Novedex XT once per day as opposed to multiple times per day like other AI's on the market.
Up next is another variation or metabolite of our first ingredient. Aside from aromatase inhibition, the 4,6-testosterone metabolite of this powerful AI also binds to the androgen receptor (AR) and induces androgenic effects similar to was discussed above, as the work via similar pathways.
This should come as no surprise, when you learn that 4,6-testosterone has a significant binding affinity for the AR, which means it can interfere with the anabolic or androgenic action of hormones which bind the AR.
This is a relatively new compound in the AI world, and as such, a ton of research isn't readily available at the moment. More digging will need to be done on it!
Better known as Arimistane, Androsta 3,5-dien-7,17-dione is our third and final ingredient in Novedex XT and synergizes with the first two. Gaspari has developed a unique form of this powerful AI that allows a 99% pure compound while many other forms contain only 90-96% purity!
Of the three ingredients in Novedex XT, this is the most well known of the lot. Like the others, Androsta 3,5-dien-7,17-dione is an extremely potent AI that prevents the aromatase enzyme from converting your precious testosterone into estrogen.[3,4]Another benefit from Arimistane is reduced cortisol levels which is important, as chronically elevated cortisol levels can be counterproductive for muscle building and sufficient testosterone levels.
If you really want to "geek out" with aromatase inhibitors, take a look at our extensive Post Cycle Therapy guide (same one as mentioned above), where this and many other things are discussed.
Novedex XT dosing is rather simple -- consume 1 tablet 2 times per day. One in the morning, and the other at night.
Use after your PH Cycle
The general idea is that you take this after a PH run, which is yet another hardcore supplement that Team Gaspari brought back for 2017! But you can also use it anytime if you're trying to rid yourself of extra estrogen.
How's that for an opening salvo from Gaspari to start their 2017 product release?!
Novedex XT looks to be a superior anti-estrogen, pro-testosterone supplement that will finally deliver on the hype of what "natural" testosterone boosters have been spouting for years. In fact, Gaspari is so confident in the new Novedex XT, they are conducting a long-term, research study to show the true potential and safety of the supplement!
- Kwok WH, Leung GNW, Wan TSM, Curl P, Schiff PJ. Metabolic study of androsta-1,4,6-triene-3,17-dione in horses using liquid chromatography/high resolution mass spectrometry. J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol. 2015;152:142-154. doi:10.1016/j.jsbmb.2015.05.011. http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0960076015001430
- Parr, M. K., Fußhöller, G., Schlörer, N., Opfermann, G., Piper, T., Rodchenkov, G. and Schänzer, W. (2009), Metabolism of androsta-1,4,6-triene-3,17-dione and detection by gas chromatography/mass spectrometry in doping control. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 23: 207–218. doi:10.1002/rcm.3861. http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/rcm.3861/abstract
- National Center for Biotechnology Information; PubChem Open Chemistry Database; "In Vitro Competitive Inhibitory Activity Was Measured On Cytochrome P450 19A1 Of Human Placental Microsomes"; Retrieved from https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/bioassay/53550#section=Top
- Numazawa, M; "Synthesis of androst-5-en-7-ones and androsta-3,5-dien-7-ones and their related 7-deoxy analogs as conformational and catalytic probes for the active site of aromatase."; J Med Chem. 1994 Jul 8;37(14):2198-205; Retrieved from https://ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8035427