|Serving Size: 20 G (Approx. 1 Heaping Scoop )
|Servings Per Container: 22
|Amount Per Serving
|% DV *
|Calories From Fat
* % Daily Value (DV) is based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower based on your calorie needs.
† Daily Value (DV) not established.
Goat's Milk Protein Concentrate, Natural Vanilla Flavor, Contains Less Than 1.0.% Of Guar Gum, Lo Han Fruit Concentrate.
Take one heaping scoop mixed with 8 ounces of juice or water as often as desired. Blend or shake vigorously. To dissolve more easily, add powder to 1-2 ounces of warm water, shake and add remainder of liquid. Great in smoothies, mixed in hot cereals, or sprinkled on yogurt.
As with any dietary supplement consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing or under medical supervision.
- A unique protein powder made from goat's milk
- Easy to digest - can be tolerated by many people who have difficulty digesting cow's milk*
- An excellent source of complete protein that contains all eight essential amino acids - protein building blocks crucial to good health
- Goatein goats are not fed pesticides, herbicides, growth hormones, or antibiotics
- Great for those on low carbohydrate diets
How is Goatein different from other protein products?
Goatein is an animal protein. Animal proteins are the only complete sources of protein. Vegetarian protein sources such as soy are typically missing one or more of the essential amino acids, even if their protein content is high. Goatein contains pure goat's milk from goats raised without antibiotics or growth hormones. Many commercial dairy protein powders are produced from animals given antibiotics and hormones. Many vegetable proteins are made from non-organic or genetically modified organisms and may contain chemical residues.
Goatein is processed without excessive heat so all its elements remain in their natural forms. Other milk protein powders that claim to be minimally processed are in fact subject to invasive processing, including heating and drying at high temperatures. Protein molecules in goat's milk have a different structure than those in cow's milk. This allows certain people who cannot tolerate bovine milk to consume milk protein from goats.
Why should you use Goatein?
Goatein is a complete source of protein, antibiotic and hormone free and minimally processed. You could use Goatein if you are on a low carbohydrate diet and are looking to supplement with high quality protein. You could use Goatein if you want an animal protein but have trouble digesting cow's milk protein.