VEGAN & GLUTEN FREE
- CRUNCHY PEANUT BUTTER & JELLY VEGAN PEANUT BUTTER SPREAD combines the world of strawberry jelly and delicious peanut butter into one amazing vegan peanut butter protein spread! Other companies have tried to make a peanut butter and jelly flavor, but they add jelly containing high amounts of sugars. We accomplished this goal through the addition of a vegan protein to give you the world’s first Crunchy Peanut Butter & Jelly Vegan Peanut Butter Protein Spread.
- DRY ROASTED PEANUTS make for better nut butters. Unlike the "other" guys, we do not roast our nuts in oil. We dry roast them and then add coconut oil for healthy fats.
- COCONUT OIL added for healthier fats and better flavor. Coconut oil is a natural source of MCTs which are easier for the body to digest. MCTs are also known to stimulate fat burning, thyroid function and energy production. Less oil separation too!
- VEGAN PROTEIN infused for a complete protein source and an unmatched flavor. Crunchy Peanut Butter & Jelly Peanut Vegan Butter Spread uses a vegan peanut butter and jelly flavored protein from Ambrosia to inject flavor into the base of our protein nut butter spread. You will truly feel like you are eating real peanut butter and jelly straight from the jar!
- REAL FREEZE-DRIED STRAWBERRIES added to every jar! Every jar of Fit Butters Vegan Peanut Butter & Jelly Peanut Butter Spread contains real freeze-dried strawberries and high quality granulated peanuts to give you an amazing strawberry experience with the crunch that chunky/crunchy peanut butters love!
- MADE IN SMALL BATCHES at 100 jars at a time. FIt Butters is a small business that is locally owned and operated in Minneapolis, MN. Our small batch process allows us to perfect each and every jar!
To learn more about Ambrosia Collective visit their website here.
FIt Butters arenotrequired to be refrigerated.
FIt Butters can be stored at room temperature. Avoid putting your FIt Butter in direct light to extend the shelf life. Storage in a dark pantry or room is best.
Refrigeration can extend the shelf life of your FIt Butter but it is not required. If you choose to refrigerate your FIt Butter please know it may harden, but will soften back at room temperature.