Nature's Way Doctor's Choice Eye Formula 90 Tablets
Enzymatic Therapy has formulated a product that not only supports an insufficient diet with vital nutrients but it supplies essential nutrients for healthy vision. This formula contains Lutein which helps support eye health.
Nature's Way Doctor's Choice Eye Formula Benefits
- Promotes Eye Health and Vision
- Vitamin A - essential for eyes' adaptation to changes in light, night vision, and color vision.
- Beta-carotene, which helps maintain eye moisture.
- Zinc, which helps prevent night blindness and supports vitamin A.
- Vitamin C, which is essential to eye lens function.
- Lutein is a protective ingredient for eye health. Lutein is naturally highly concentrated in the retina, and researchers believe that this antioxidant supports macular pigment, which absorbs ultraviolet radiation from the sun.
- Bilberry, which helps strengthen the small blood vessels in the eyes and helps protect the cells in the eyes from free-radical damage
Nature's Way Doctor's Choice Eye Formula Directions
Take Three tablets daily, during or after meals.
Nature's Way Doctor's Choice Eye Formula IngredientsServing Size: 3 Tablets
Servings Per Container: 30
Total Carbohydrate 1g
Dietary Fiber 1g
Vitamin A (50% as beta-carotene and as retinyl acetate) 5,000IU
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 600mg
Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherl succinate) 60IU
Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 1.5mg
Zinc (as zinc picolinate) 9mg
Selenium (as L-selenomethionine) 50mcg
Copper (as copper gluconate) 1mg
Bilberry (fruit) Extract standardized to 25% anthocyanins (50mg) 200mg
Grape (seed) Extract 75mg
standardized to 85% polyphenols (63mg) including procyanidolic oligomers (PCOs)
Turmeric (roota nd rhizome) Extract 50mg
standardized to 95% curcuminoids (47mg)
*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
*Daily Value not established
Other Ingredients: cellulose, sodium, croscarmellose, magnesium stearate, hyromellose, glycerin