Blackstone Labs Evaporate
This is the first diuretic supplement to be released by the famous Blackstone Labs. If you have dropped the fat and just need to get rid of that excess water weight still there, then Evaporate is the supplement for you! This amazing diuretic pulls a very large amount of water out of the body. It will get you looking hard and striated. This is why you can only take for a short period of time.
Benefits of Evaporate
- Increased Removal of Excess Water
- Less Bloating
- Supports Reducing Inflammation
- Helps to Stop Cramping
- Improves Definition and Muscle Hardness
Why Does it Work? The Ingredients!
- Vitamin B6 (100mg) - Helps to reduce the amount of fluids in the body.
- Magnesium (50mg) - Helps reduce water retention in the body.
- Taraxcum Officinate Extract (2000mg) - Anti inflammator, but also helps aid in removing excess water.
- Uva Ursi Extract (1000mg) - Along with its wealth of other benefits, it can help reduce bloating and remove excess water.
- Tropaeolum Majus (500mg) - Increases urine flow.
- Green Tea Extract (300mg) - Helps with weight loss and thermogenesis.
- Horsetail (250mg)- Helps to support increased urine flow.
- Taurine (150mg) - Helps reduce bloating and water retention.
How to Take for the Best Results
Blackstone Labs recommends taking 3 capsules after breakfast and 3 capsules after lunch. With each serving, you should drink at least 16 ounces of water. Do not take more than 6 capsules each day. To get the best effects, you should drink at least 6-8 8 ounce cups of water each day.
|Serving Size: 6 Capsules|
|Servings per container: 10|
|Amounts per serving||%DV|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCL)||100 mg||5000%|
|Magnesium (as magnesium aspartate)||50 mg||12%|
|Taraxacum officinale extract (leaves) (standardized for taraxacin)||2000 mg||**|
|Uva ursi extract (leaves) (standardized for arbutin)||10000 mg||**|
|Tropaeolum majus L. ethanolic extract (leaves)||500 mg||**|
|Hydroxanthine Complex (Green tea extract, Yerba mate extract extracts, standardized to 120 mg caffeine)||300 mg||**|
|Equisetum hiemlee var. affine (plant) (horsetail) (standardized for euisetonin)||250 mg||**|
|TX-HP (Taurine, Apium Graveolens (seed) and Petroselinum crispum (plant)||150 mg||**|
|**(DV)Daily Value Not Established|
Other Ingredients: Dicalcium phosphate, Gelatin, Magnesium stearate, Silica, Titanium dioxide.