Blackstone Labs Evaporate | Water Loss Agent & Competition Diuretic
This is the first diuretic supplement to be released by the famous Blackstone Labs. If you have dropped the fat and just need to get rid of that excess water weight still there, then Evaporate is the supplement for you! This amazing diuretic pulls a very large amount of water out of the body. It will get you looking hard and striated. This is why you can only take for a short period of time.
Benefits of Evaporate
- Increased Removal of Excess Water
- Less Bloating
- Supports Reducing Inflammation
- Helps to Stop Cramping
- Improves Definition and Muscle Hardness
Why Does it Work? The Ingredients!
- Vitamin B6 (100mg) - Helps to reduce the amount of fluids in the body.
- Magnesium (50mg) - Helps reduce water retention in the body.
- Taraxcum Officinate Extract (2000mg) - Anti inflammator, but also helps aid in removing excess water.
- Uva Ursi Extract (1000mg) - Along with its wealth of other benefits, it can help reduce bloating and remove excess water.
- Tropaeolum Majus (500mg) - Increases urine flow.
- Green Tea Extract (300mg) - Helps with weight loss and thermogenesis.
- Horsetail (250mg)- Helps to support increased urine flow.
- Taurine (150mg) - Helps reduce bloating and water retention.
How to Take for the Best Results
Blackstone Labs recommends taking 3 capsules after breakfast and 3 capsules after lunch. With each serving, you should drink at least 16 ounces of water. Do not take more than 6 capsules each day. To get the best effects, you should drink at least 6-8 8 ounce cups of water each day.
Blackstone Labs Evaporate 60 Count Ingredients & Label
Serving Size: 6 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 10
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCL) 100mg
Magnesium (as magnesium aspartate) 50mg
Taraxacum Officinle Extract (leaves) (standardized for taraxacin) 2000mg
Uva Ursi Extract (leaves) (standardized for arbutin) 1000mg
Tropaeolum Majus L. Ethanolic Extract (leaves) 500mg
Hydroxanthine Complex 300mg
Green Tea Extract, Yerba Mate Extract, Extracts, Standardized to 120mg caffeine)
Equisetum Hiemle Var. Affine 250mg
(Plant) (Horsetail) (standardized for equisetonin)
Taurine, Apium Graveolens (seed) and Petroselinium Crispum (plant)
*Daily Value (DV) based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
*Daily Value (DV) Not Established
Other Ingredients: Dicalcium phosphate, Gelatin, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Titanium Dioxide
Store in a cool dry place after opening.
Robinson SL, Lambeth-Mansell A, Gillibrand G, Smith-Ryan A, Bannock L. A nutrition and conditioning intervention for natural bodybuilding contest preparation: case study. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2015;12:20. Published 2015 May 1. doi:10.1186/s12970-015-0083-x
Hickson JF Jr, Johnson TE, Lee W, Sidor RJ. Nutrition and the precontest preparations of a male bodybuilder. J Am Diet Assoc. 1990 Feb;90(2):264-7. PMID: 2303663.
Ellison DH. Clinical Pharmacology in Diuretic Use [published correction appears in Clin J Am Soc Nephrol. 2019 Nov 7;14(11):1653-1654]. Clin J Am Soc Nephrol. 2019;14(8):1248-1257. doi:10.2215/CJN.09630818