Warning: This product is not currently available at any store.
Click the button above and PricePlow will email you when the first store has it in stock!
|Serving Size: 15 grams (2 scoops)|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV *|
|Vitamin D-3 (Cholecalciferol)||2,000IU||500%**|
|Creatine (Monohydrate) micronized||2,500mg||†|
|(Ubiquinone and Ubiquinol)|
* % Daily Value (DV) is based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower based on your calorie needs.
† Daily Value (DV) not established.
Sucrose, Maltodextrin, Natural Flavor, Momordica Grosevonia (Monk Fruit Aka Lo Han) Fruit Extract, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf Extract, and Talin.
As a dietary supplement, take 1-2 servings daily for women; 2-3 servings daily for men. Mix 2 scoops (1 serving) with 6oz. cold water or juice, stir vigorously for 20 seconds, serve and enjoy. Consume within an hour after exercise and/or with morning and evening meals.
Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before using this product. Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
STRONGEVITY Rx: Cellular Energy for a Stronger, Longer Life!*
When it comes to maximizing both quality and quantity of life, exercise and good nutrition are the two proven pillars. Beyond that, there is an ideal cellular target which has been shown time and time again, in recent scientific studies, to be very responsive to the supplementation of key nutrients, in precise dosages and combinations. That target is the mitochondria – the microscopic power plants which transform the food we eat into the energy which fuels all biological life. This universal energy molecule which provides 95 percent of the body’s energy is called ATP (adenosine triphosphate).
ATP is cellular energy — it is not a stimulant like caffeine which merely activates excitatory neurotransmitters for a short period of time. Cellular energy is different — it provides strength from within each and every one of the trillions of cells which make up you, and me. It’s literally energy for life.
STRONGVITY Rx Supports, and Energizes Your Mitochondria*
STRONGEVITY Rx is a unique supplement as it has been specifically, scientifically developed to support mitochondrial structure and function.* Its formula contains a precise combination of 3 scientifically researched supplements in one. These ingredients work additively and synergistically and bring to life a practical application of the ground-breaking clinical research findings in this field.*
Key Ingredient #1: Pure, Micronized Creatine Monohydrate
Back in the 1990’s when I owned EAS, we were the first to introduce the fitness world to creatine supplementation. At the time, there were just a handful of scientific research studies which indicated creatine significantly increased muscle strength and lean body mass. After experiencing great results from using creatine myself, I wrote about it in my magazine at the time, Muscle Media. From there, as other fitness buffs began to feel the power of creatine firsthand, the product just took off. There had never been a natural performance enhancer that worked this well ever before.*
What we didn’t know at the time was that the powerful effects creatine has on muscle strength is just the tip of the iceberg.* Fast-forward to today… over one hundred scientific studies have been conducted showing that creatine supplementation makes muscles stronger.* It has also been shown to support brain-cell health and mental performance.*
STRONGEVITY Rx contains pure, high quality, micronized creatine monohydrate — the exact form used in the most rigorous clinical studies and research centers around the world, including the National Institutes of Health (NIH). Here’s a look at what scientists are discovering in their creatine research projects…
- Research by scientists at the University of Sydney and Macquarie University in Australia has shown that taking creatine can give a support memory and fluid intelligence.* “Creatine supplementation gave a significantly measureable boost to brain power.” explains Dr. Caroline Rae, Lead Investigator of the Research Project at The University of Sydney. “*Oral creatine monohydrate supplementation improves brain performance in a double-blind, placebo-controlled, cross-over trial… Creatine plays a pivotal role in brain-energy homeostasis… and 6 weeks of supplementation had a significantly positive effect… these findings underline a dynamic and significant role of brain energy capacity in influencing brain performance.”*
- And of course there are hundreds of studies which suggest that creatine supplementation increases strength, lean body mass, and athletic performance.* “University of Queensland (St. Lucia, Australia) researchers reported that lifters taking creatine increased the number of reps they were able to complete with 85% of their one-rep max by 40%, while those taking a placebo experienced no change in the number of reps they were able to complete with the same weight.”
- In addition, cholecalciferol supplementation was shown in a recent scientific study possibly help up-regulate the body’s ability to burn fat in response to exercise.* A study conducted by researchers from the University of Minnesota (funded by the National Institutes of Health) found that overweight people have better success in losing weight when their Vitamin D3 levels are increased.* When combined with healthy eating and exercise, supplementation with Vitamin D3 helps promote increased weight loss among those whose levels are low.* Evidence suggests adequate levels of Vitamin D may improve success with weight management programs.” summarizes one expert.
- The primary reason cholecalciferol is included in the STRONGEVITY Rx formula, is that recent scientific discoveries show that many of the health-enhancing effects of cholecalciferol supplementation are a result of its positive effects on mitochondrial function, especially in muscle.* A breakthrough study published in The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism proved that test subjects who received cholecalciferol treatment had significantly improved mitochondrial function.* The lead researcher on this study stated: “… for the first time, we demonstrate a link between mitochondria and Vitamin D in human skeletal muscle.” At the beginning of this study, test subjects were suffering muscle weakness and fatigue due to Vitamin D deficiency.* ALL participants reported an improvement in fatigue and energy by the end of the research project.* Here, yet again, we see evidence that improving mitochondrial performance leads to significantly positive effects in the daily lives of people like you and I.*
Key Ingredient #2: Precise Blend of Ubiquinol and Ubiquinone forms of Coenzyme Q10
Coenzyme Q10 is a substance similar to a vitamin. It is found in every cell of the body where it is utilized to produce energy within the mitochondria.* It also functions as an antioxidant which protects mitochondria from damage caused by harmful molecules, free radicals.* CoQ10 is naturally present in small amounts in a wide variety of foods but is particularly high in meats. Unfortunately, most people over the age of 30, and especially 40, have suboptimal levels of CoQ10 in their system and this is why CoQ10 supplementation is so important.*
CoQ10 is available as a supplement in 2 primary forms: Ubiquinone and Ubiquinol. Combining them both helps increase the absorption of CoQ10 and ensures that a consistent supply will be available to aid mitochondrial function.* Coenzyme Q10 has been shown in scientific studies to support heart health.*
Here’s the BIG NEWS I’m so excited about: Breakthrough new research shows when CoQ10 is combined with creatine, the effects of both increase dramatically. What the scientific studies have revealed is that a combination of CoQ10 plus creatine has powerful effects that neither have on their own.*
This incredible discovery offers tremendous promise to those of us who are passionate about living better and living stronger. Creatine and CoQ10 each exert powerful effects on the mitochondria although they work through different mechanisms and pathways.* Creatine plays a key role in energy production, and CoQ10 plays a supporting role in the creation of energy, by acting as a co-factor to the electron-transport chain within the mitochondria.*
Key Ingredient #3: Bio-Active Cholecalciferol
This nutrient is the bio-active form of Vitamin D (D3). Although technically it’s not a vitamin; it’s a precursor to an important natural compound in the body called 'calcitriol.' Experts, including Dr. John Jacob Cannell, M.D., Executive Director of the Vitamin D Council, conclude that approximately 70 percent of the population in America is deficient in this very important nutrient.* A primary source of cholecalciferol is produced in the skin as a result of exposure to sunlight.
Strongevity Rx also contain several support nutrients including Pure L-Glutamine, Carnosine and Zinc Citrate
Glutamine is the most abundant amino acid in muscle tissue and has long been known to support protein synthesis and nitrogen retention.* Glutamine also plays a key role in supporting the immune system.* It is included in the STRONGEVITY Rx formula not just for these benefits but rather, because it is a source of cellular energy (after glucose) and even more importantly, glutamine helps protect mitochondrial structure and function under conditions of stress, as confirmed by a study published in The American Journal of Physiology.* Again, I cannot emphasize enough how important it is to our overall health, strength, and longevity to apply scientific knowledge such as this.*
The mineral zinc (citrate form) and the amino acid carnosine round out the STRONGEVITY Rx formula. Each of these nutrients have been added for their neuroprotective and anti-oxidant properties which help support mitochondrial health and function.*
STRONGEVITY Rx is naturally-flavored. Simply mix a spoonful with a glass of cold water, stir a few seconds, and enjoy a delicious glass of orange fruit punch. It’s simple and easy to use. A serving of Strongevity Rx can also be added to your favorite protein shake for use as an excellent post-workout supplement stack.*
Unfortunately, in the supplement market, we often see companies using low-quality ingredients in their products to compete on price and increase their profits. The supplement companies win — the supplement consumers lose in this scenario. I’ve been warning people about this practice for over two decades and it’s still as prevalent now as it’s ever been.
STRONGEVITY Rx, is guaranteed to contain all the ingredients the label claims, in the highest quality form, and it is only manufactured in a GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) Certified facility.
With STRONGEVITY Rx, you’re investing in the highest quality supplement with scientifically researched results. Experience the Power of STRONGEVITY Rx yourself and you will see and feel the difference it can make in your fitness program.*
Each bottle of STRONGEVITY Rx contains 30 servings. I recommend one to two servings per day for women and two to three servings daily for men. No loading dose is required (it was once thought that for creatine and other such nutrients to be effective, we had to take extra amounts for the first week. Science has shown that is not necessary though). I go through six, 30-serving bottles, every two months. Most men will see great results at two servings of STRONGEVITY Rx a day (six, 30-serving bottles for a 12-week supply).* Women can get good results with three, 30-serving bottles, as a 12-week supply.*