About this item
- 5g of l-glutamine per serving, which plays an important role in muscle function during and after exercise
- Mixes well into pre-workout, BCAA or protein supplement
- L-glutamine also plays pivotal roles in the nitrogen balance in the body and is a preferential amino acid for use in skeletal muscle
- Intense exercise can contribute to the depletion of muscle glutamine stores by increasing the release of glutamine from muscle cells, so supplementation is important
- Plays Pivotal Roles In The Nitrogen Balance In The Body And Muscle Function During And After Exercise, And Is A Preferential Amino Acid For Use In Skeletal Muscle.