- INCREASE IGF/GH IN YOUR SLEEP
- MAXIMIZE AND SPEED UP RECOVERY
- ENHANCE MUSCLE GROWTH & STRENGTH
- 98% L-DOPA
QUALITY SLEEP, FAST RECOVERY
Betancourt Nutrition Endocrine IGF is a night time sleep aid and recovery supplement that supports healthy growth hormone (GH) levels and speeds recovery. You can enjoy deep, restful sleep as your GH levels rise and your body recovers from a day of intense exercise.
Efficient rest and recovery is just as essential to muscle building and athletic ability as the exercise itself. If you skimp on recovery, you’ll likely find yourself stuck on plateaus far from the strong, lean, muscular body you’re aiming for. Endocrine-IGF utilizes 98% L-Dopa to enhance sleep, the most crucial time for recovery and repair, elevating your GH levels to a normal range and supporting enhanced recovery speed.
Ingredients like L-Carnitine, L-Tartrate, and Longjack enhance recovery speed from high intensity exercise so you can hit the gym harder and sooner than before. Don’t let a slow, inefficient recovery slow you down. Fuel your body with the compounds it needs to heal muscle, increase strength, and promote anabolic growth. You can enhance lean muscle mass and endurance all while enjoying nightly high-quality sleep.
Rest and sleep are key to reaching your fat loss and muscle gain goals. Endocrine-IGF makes this possible with the cleanest, most effective night time recovery product to date. Recover faster, lift bigger, last longer, and build stronger muscles with easy, affordable Endocrine-IGF.
-  Fryburg, DA. “Insulin-Like Growth Factor I Exerts Growth Hormone – and Insulin-Like Actions on Human Muscle Protein Metabolism.” American Journal of Physiology, Endocrinology, and Metabolism. 267:2. (1994): 331-336.
-  Jahn et al. “Insulin and Insulin-Like Growth Factor-I Enhance Human Skeletal Muscle Protein Anabolism During Hyperaminoacidemia by Different Mechanisms.” The Journal of Clinical Investigation. 96:4. (1995): 1722-1729.
-  Yarasheski et al. “Effect of Growth Hormone and Resistance Exercise on Muscle Growth in Young Men.” American Journal of Physiology, Endocrinology, and Metabolism. 262. (1992): 261-267.
-  Gelfand et al. “Growth Hormone Acutely Stimulates Forearm Muscle Protein Synthesis in Normal Humans.” American Journal of Physiology, Endocrinology, and Metabolism. 260. (1991): 499-504.
* RESULTS MAY VARY