Our mission is to serve athletes of all fitness levels, experience and sports. It doesn't matter if you're a professional football player, powerlifter, marathon runner or stay at home mom cooking for a large family - Strong Joints is a supplement that everyone can benefit from. We wanted to create a powerful joint formula because we know how your performance is affected when your joints start to become weaker. Over time our bodies take a beating from the countless number of heavy barbell squats you have completed, the miles you have run or the reps you have hammered out in the gym. This can start to affect, not only your performance while training, but everyday life. Strong Joints was created to support your healthy lifestyle.*
We have hand selected a few powerful ingredients to include OptiMSM, UC-II and Hyaluronic Acid. both OptiMSM and UC-II have been used in many studies and shown to be effective supplements to support healthy cartilage, promote healthy joints, and improve mobility.* Feel the difference in your exercise routine and everyday life by supplementing with Strong Joints today.
Strong Joints Highlights:
- Promotes healthy joints*
- Supports healthy cartilage*
- Supports mobility*
- Undenatured type II collagen
- As a dietary supplment, take 1 capsule daily with food.
- Methylsulfonylmethane (as OptiMSM) - OptiMSMaids in short term recovery by reducing inflammatory responses due to exercise.* Physical exertion and active movement are important to overall health, but over time it can also take a toll on joints and cartilage. OptiMSM supports joint health and can help protect the muscles and joints from exercise-induced stress to support faster recovery time.*
- Standardized Cartilage (as UC-II) - UC-II is a patented form of collagen with undenatured (native) type II collagen that has been shown to improve joint mobility and support flexibility.* Our joints empower movements, from exercise to manual labor every single day. This supplement can help you live a better life by supporting joint cartilage health.*
- Hyaluronic Acid - Hyaluronic acid is found in the joints.