Axe & Sledge Ignition Switch News
Mar 18, 2019 Seth Feroce Drops the Hammer with Axe & Sledge Supplements: An Update
Seth Feroce dropped the hammer with "Axe and Sledge" Supplements! We catch up with Patrick Williams a year after this most successful launch!
Pre-Workout - Axe & Sledge Ignition Switch
If you're looking for an extremely versatile pre-workout that is designed & meant for everyone to be able to use. Ignition Switch contains two different sets of instructions & two completely different ingredient profiles. For those who want a jump-start to help them get to the gym, this is a great product for you. Take Ignition Switch just 15-20 minutes before your workout, and watch it kick in! It'll provide you with extreme focus & help you get amped up. You can also choose from several different flavors to suit your liking! If you're looking for a stim-packed pre-workout to go you going, try Axe & Sledge's Ignition Switch now!!
Axe & Sledge Ignition Switch Benefits
- Provides Laser Focus
- Promotes Blood Flow & Pumps
- Amazing Flavors Available
- No Energy Crashes
- Provides Tons Of Energy
Axe & Sledge Ignition Switch Benefits
- Stim Grape
- Watermelon Lemonade
- Unicorn Blood
- Scorpion Venom
How Does Axe & Sledge Ignition Switch Work?
Axe & Sledge Ignition Switch contains natural ingredients at a generous dose. This product also contains more potent ingredients to give you more from your workout. It contains several core vitamins used to help optimize your metabolism & give you tons of energy. Let's break it down:
- L-Citrulline: L-Citrulline is essential in a pre-workout to help increase blood flow and vascularity. This does this by increasing the amount of nitric oxide in your blood. As this happens your blood vessels dilate and more nutrients can get to your muscles. In short this gives you a pump.
- Beta Alanine: Generally most supplements we try when we review have large doses of this ingredient. It causes Parathesia, the horrible itching sensation you get as you workout. It can improve performance, but the side effects definitely outweigh the results.
- Beet Juice Powder: This can work in a similar way to L-Citrulline and will get you a good solid pump from a completely natural source.
- Caffeine: An essential pre-workout ingredient. Caffeine can improve focus, boost metabolic rate and also improve muscle endurance.
- Choline: Choline is a natural vitamin that can help with normal liver function. It can aid the nitrous oxide production in the liver which in turn can benefit performance. If you are eating a normal healthy diet though, chances are you’ll be getting enough Choline from food.
How Do I Take Axe & Sledge Ignition Switch?
As a dietary supplement mix one scoop with 8-10 ounces of water. Consume 15 to 30 minutes before exercising. Do not take any other products that contain caffeine or any other stimulants while taking ignition switch.
Axe & Sledge Ignition Switch Ingredients
"Some Stim" Serving Size
Single Serving Size: 1 Scoop (5g)
Servings Per Container: 40 Servings
Thiamin (as thiamine hydrochloride) .5mg
Riboflavin (as riboflavin) 1mg
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride) 2.5mg
Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 12.5mcg
Beta Alanine (CarnoSyn) 800mg
Beet Juice Powder 375mg
Agmatine Sulfate (AgmaMax) 250mg
Caffeine Anhydrous 162.5mg
Choline Bitartrate 75mg
Methylliberine (40% Dynamine) 50mg
(as TeaCrine 40% yielding 20mg)
N-Methyllyramine HCL 12.5mg
Toothed Clubmoss (Huperzia Serrata) 25mcg
(aerial parts) (standardized to 1% Huperzine A)
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
*Daily Value (DV) not established
Other Ingredients: Natural Flavors, Silicon Dioxide, Citric Acid, Sucralose, Fruit and Vegetable Juice Powder (for color), Malic Acid.
Axe & Sledge Ignition Switch Side Effects & Warnings
Consult with a physician prior to use if you have any medical condition. Some people have reported energy crashes, jitters, skin tingling, upset stomach & anxiousness. Don't use if pregnant or lactating. Keep out of reach of children. Keep container tightly closed in a cool, dry, and dark place.
Outlaw JJ, Wilborn CD, Smith-Ryan AE, et al. Acute effects of a commercially-available pre-workout supplement on markers of training: a double-blind study. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2014;11:40. Published 2014 Aug 15. doi:10.1186/s12970-014-0040-0
Kedia AW, Hofheins JE, Habowski SM, Ferrando AA, Gothard MD, Lopez HL. Effects of a pre-workout supplement on lean mass, muscular performance, subjective workout experience and biomarkers of safety. Int J Med Sci. 2014;11(2):116–126. Published 2014 Jan 2. doi:10.7150/ijms.7073