Protein Powder - Ancient Nutrition Organic Bone Broth Protein
This product is the perfect one for anyone looking for an organic, meatier, thicker & more substantial bone broth protein. It contains a complete & balanced amount of both muscle-building proteins & connective tissue-building proteins. Introducing Ancient Nutrition Organic Bone Broth Protein!
Ancient Nutrition Organic Bone Broth Benefits
- Features Collagen Type II
- 0g Of Sugar
- 20g Of Protein Per Serving
- Supports Protein Synthesis
- Great For People With Sensitivities To Dairy, Grains, Gluten, Soy & Nuts
- Tastes Delicious!
What Is Ancient Nutrition Organic Bone Broth Protein?
This unique protein is made from bone broth. Bone broth is an extremely nutritious stock made from the simmering of an animal's connective tissues & bones. Bone broth takes approximately 24-48 to make. This protein powder's nutrients is necessary for healthy muscles, tissues, new cells, bones & more.
Bone Broth Protein Powder Vs. Regular Protein Powder
- Regular Whey Protein Powder:
- Good For Pre Or Post Workout Fuel
- Provides Immune Support In Immunocompromised People
- For People Who Want Or Need A Quickly Absorbable Protein
- For People Who Prefer The Creaminess Of Dairy Without Its Reactivity.
- Bone Broth Protein Powder:
- For People Who Want A True Paleo Protein.
- Good For People Who Want A Similar Nutrient Profile Of Bone Broth Without Making Bone Broth.
- Provides A More Cost-Effective Way To Get Superior Protein Without Eating Meat.
Ancient Nutrition Organic Bone Broth Protein Flavors
- Sweet Greens
- Cafe Mocha
- Turmeric Spice
- Nitro Beet
- Savory Herbs
- Peanut Butter
How Does Ancient Nutrition Organic Bone Broth Protein Work?
Ancient Nutrition Organic Bone Broth Protein's key ingredients make it a concentrated source of extremely high-quality, delicious protein powder. Let's break it down:
- Chicken Bone Broth Protein Concentrate: This specific protein concentrate is extremely low in calories & high in protein. This helps boost your metabolism, reduce your appetite & help you burn more calories.
- Potassium: Consumption of potassium is known to lower blood pressure, decrease the risk of stroke & protect against loss of muscle mass.
How Do I Take Ancient Nutrition Organic Bone Broth Protein?
We suggest mixing one (1) scoop of the powder with 12 ounces of almond milk, coconut milk or water. Use before or after working out.
Ancient Nutrition Organic Bone Broth Protein Ingredients
Serving Size: 1 Level Scoop
Servings Per Container: 20
Amount Per Serving
Total Calories 98
Calories From Fat 7
Total Fat <1g
Total Carbohydrate 2g
Chicken Bone Broth Protein Concentrate 22.25g
Other Ingredients: Natural Vanilla Flavor, Xantham Gum, Guar Gum, Stevia Extract, Monk Fruit Extract.
Ancient Nutrition Organic Bone Broth Protein Side Effects & Warnings
Because bone broth protein is made from concentrated bone broth, it should generally be safe to drink. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Hsu DJ, Lee CW, Tsai WC, Chien YC. Essential and toxic metals in animal bone broths. Food Nutr Res. 2017;61(1):1347478. Published 2017 Jul 18. doi:10.1080/16546628.2017.1347478
Rodan AR. Potassium: friend or foe?. Pediatr Nephrol. 2016;32(7):1109–1121. doi:10.1007/s00467-016-3411-8