Anastasis LAX News
Sep 01, 2017 Meet Anastasis: Bio-hacking for the Savvy Supplementer
Anastasis is a new brand dedicated to helping individuals awaken and rise up to a new level of mental excellence with nootropic, biohacking supplements.
Anastasis Nutra brings us their second big product release with LAX, a stress management supplement.
Stress is one of the biggest silent killers in today’s world. Stress if often the first big negative that will cause a domino like effect with your general health and wellbeing. Increased blood pressure, anxiety, depression, and even heart attacks can all be a result of high stress.
Stress is very common with the chronic pressure at work and social life, sleepless nights, and just feeling on edge will increase stress levels. All these negatives brought on by stress can lead a person to drinking or prescription drugs. The down side of those are even more elevated anxiety and depression and coincide with those things.
LAX promotes relaxation and fosters a sense of calm amidst the turmoil known as life. It will ease the users nerves and improve mood and lower anxiety. LAX can even be used as a general well-being supplement that will boost your confidence in social situations.
- Decrease stress
- Reduces cortisol production
- Increased serotonin levels
- Alleviates anxiety
- Zero drowsiness
- Enhances recovery
- Improves mood
- GABA - GABA is the body’s primary inhibitory (“downer”) neurotransmitter that reduces neuronal excitability throughout the nervous system. Supplementing with GABA helps to increase the amount of alpha waves in the brain which supports a state of “deep relaxation”, helping you to stay calm in the face of stress. Not only is GABA successful at promoting relaxation, but it also reduces anxiety, which is of particular benefit for those struggling to “open up” in more crowded social settings.
- Phenibut - Phenibut is a GABA derivative that exerts an extremely pronounced sense of relaxation. This mighty nootropic has been used increasingly over the years for its ability to enhance mood, relieve stress, and promote cognitive function. In the brain, phenibut regulates neuronal excitability (similar to GABA), which prevents a hyperactive brain, and it also acts as a GABA-mimetic on the GABA-B receptors, promoting long-lasting calm.
- KSM-66 Ashwagandha - Ashwagandha has been extensively studied by the research community, and has been shown countless time to reduce stress and anxiety. Some research has shown that the potent botanical is as effective as pharmaceutical-grade anxiolytics, such as benzodiazepines.
- Lemon Balm - Lemon balm is one of the oldest, most popular natural remedies in existence. It has been used for centuries as an herbal medicine to reduce anxiety, improve sleep, heal wounds, and promote longevity. The age-old plant also helps reduce hyperactivity and improves concentration, something that can come in handy during those extremely busy (and crowded) nights on the town!
- Gotu Kola - Gotu Kola is the ‘equalizer” for the body. It balances acetylcholine levels while also increasing dopamine and serotonin. Also known as centella asiatica, gotu kola has a long history of use in traditional Oriental medicine where it was used to treat various skin conditions including eczema, leprosy, lupus, and varicose ulcers, as well as a number of other ailments such as fever, diarrhea, psoriasis, and fever.
- 5HTP - Typically, antidepressant medications, known as selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs), are prescribed to treat these low serotonin levels. However, these pharmaceuticals often are accompanied by adverse side effects and severe withdrawal symptoms. 5-HTP represents an all-natural way to boost serotonin levels, thereby reducing stress and anxiety and providing for a happier and healthier mind and body.
- L-Theanine - Theanine is an ideal stress reliever, that also offers a number of cognitive and neuroprotective benefits too, helping you stay calm and focused amidst the commotion. Additionally, many out there are utterly addicted to caffeine, whether it be in the form of coffee, energy drinks, or pure caffeine tablets. While caffeine does come with a number of benefits, it can also lead to anxiety, jitters, and insomnia for others. Theanine is the ideal co-pilot to caffeine that helps take the “edge” off of caffeine and actually synergizes with it to promote focus and concentration.
- Passion Flower - A perennial, climbing vine, passion flower is known far and wide for its ability to reduce, and potentially eliminate insomnia, anxiety, inflammation, burns, and ADHD. It’s even been used over the year to treat more serious conditions including seizures and high blood pressure. Research has shown that passion flower may be just as effective as synthetic prescription pharmaceuticals for treating anxiety.