About this item
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Also known as Chinook salmon, king salmon (Oncorhynchus tshawytscha) is the largest species of the wild Pacific salmon. Our kings are line-caught, iced immediately, and flash-frozen to preserve their fresh-caught flavor, texture, and nutrition. Every portion undergoes multiple inspections throughout the supply chain to ensure it meets our high standards for quality. Product of USA or Canada. Kosher (EK).
- SUPERIOR NUTRITION: Wild Pacific king salmon provides 2,240mg of omega-3s per 4-ounce serving, along with 23g of high-quality protein, and unrivaled levels of vitamin D and astaxanthin. Unlike plant-based omega-3s, seafood-source omega-3s contain long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids (DHA and EPA) best known for supporting human health at the cellular level.
- SUSTAINABLY CAUGHT: Our king salmon comes from healthy, well-managed fisheries in Alaska and British Columbia that meet our high standards for quality and sustainability. When you buy seafood that’s been sustainably caught, you protect the world’s oceans for future generations.
- ALWAYS WILD, NEVER FARMED: The salmon we offer is always wild, which is nutritionally superior to farmed salmon and free of the antibiotics, pesticides, and GMO feeds used on fish farms. And when you buy wild salmon, you support family businesses, responsible fisheries, and coastal communities.
- COOKING RECOMMENDATION: King salmon’s high oil content makes it perfect for baking, broiling, grilling, and roasting.