About this item
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Our pink shrimp (Pandalus jordani) are sustainably harvested, fully cooked and cleaned, individually flash-frozen without chemicals, and packaged in a resealable plastic bag. They’re sweet and firm, quick to thaw, and make delicious additions to salads, pastas, soups, sandwiches, and chowders. Product of USA (Oregon).
- SUPERIOR NUTRITION: One 3-ounce serving contains 18g of high-quality protein, zero carbs, and 360mg omega-3s. Unlike plant-based omega-3s, seafood-source omega-3s contain long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids (DHA and EPA) best known for supporting human health at the cellular level.
- CERTIFIED SUSTAINABLE: This product meets the international best practices for sustainable fisheries set forth by the Marine Stewardship Council (MSC). When you buy sustainable seafood, you protect the world’s oceans for future generations.
- ALWAYS WILD, NEVER FARMED: Shrimp is America’s favorite seafood, yet 90% of the shrimp eaten in the U.S. is farm-raised, and most is imported from countries where environmental standards are less stringent, and labor practices and sustainability are questionable. And when you buy wild shrimp, you support family businesses, responsible fisheries, and coastal communities.
- FULLY COOKED AND CLEANED: Ready to thaw and be added to salads, pastas, soups, sandwiches, and chowders. 250–350 per pound.