- Certified Kosher (EarthK) Approved for Passover
- Line-caught for superior quality
- Sustainably harvested
- Wild Pacific King Salmon
King Salmon is the richest, most luscious of all Pacific salmon species — and a very few of these fabulous fish feature a striking ivory hue.
To capture its fresh-caught quality, our king salmon is line-harvested from small boats, immediately iced, and then flash-frozen within a few hours of leaving the wate
Try it pan-seared or baked for a memorable dinner centerpiece ... click the Serving tab and Recipes tab for more tips and ideas!
King salmon nutrition
In addition to ample protein, King salmon provide three beneficial natural food factors in abundance per 6 oz portion, and will vary annually and by harvest location:
- Omega-3s — Provides six to 13 times more than the minimum daily EPA+DHA intake recommended by most world health authorities (250-500mg).
- Vitamin D3 – Provides one- to two-thirds of the child-to-adult US RDA (600 IU) ... more than almost all other fish, and far more than any fortified food.
- Astaxanthin — About 1.49 mg (regular red king only). This red-orange pigment is a carotenoid-class nutrient with unique health benefits. Astaxanthin content varies by color: Red King portions offer the most while Ivory King portions have the least.
Learn this food's omega 3/6 balance, and why it matters.