About this item
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Sustainably caught by native Iñupiat people in the cold, pristine waters of Alaska’s Northwest Arctic region, our keta salmon (Oncorhynchus keta) is distinguished by its subtle color, firm flesh, and very high omega-3 levels. Individually vacuum sealed in convenient serving-size portions and flash-frozen to preserve its fresh-caught quality, flavor, and nutrition. Product of USA (Alaska). Kosher (EK).
- SUPERIOR NUTRITION: Keta salmon provides 3,600mg of omega-3s per 6-ounce serving, along with 34g of high-quality protein, and ample vitamin D. Unlike plant-based omega-3s, seafood-source omega-3s contain long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids (DHA and EPA) best known for supporting human health at the cellular level.
- SUSTAINABLE ALASKAN SEAFOOD: Serving as a model for effective fishery management around the globe, Alaska is the only state in the nation whose constitution mandates that all fisheries be responsibly managed to support continued abundance. And because fish farming is prohibited in Alaska, you know Alaskan seafood is always wild.
- ALWAYS WILD, NEVER FARMED: The salmon we offer is always wild, which is nutritionally superior to farmed salmon and free of the antibiotics, pesticides, and GMO feeds used on fish farms. And when you buy wild salmon, you support family businesses, responsible fisheries, and coastal communities.
- COOKING RECOMMENDATION: Keta salmon is delicious when broiled, grilled, pan-seared, poached, roasted, or baked in parchment.