About this item
- PREMIUM QUALITY: As rich in flavor as it is in nutrients, wild Alaskan sockeye salmon (Oncorhynchus nerka) remains a hero among gourmet chefs, home cooks, food bloggers, and wellness advocates. Top-grade wild Alaskan sockeye salmon is individually vacuum sealed in convenient serving-size portions and flash-frozen to preserve its fresh-caught quality, flavor, and nutrition. Product of USA (Alaska). Kosher (EK).
- SUPERIOR NUTRITION: Wild sockeye salmon provides 1,500–2,000mg of omega-3s per 6-ounce serving, along with 36g of high-quality protein, and unrivaled levels of vitamin D and astaxanthin. Unlike plant-based omega-3s, seafood-source omega-3s contain long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids (DHA and EPA) best known for supporting human health at the cellular level.
- SUSTAINABLE ALASKAN SEAFOOD: Serving as a model for effective fishery management around the globe, Alaska is the only state in the nation whose constitution mandates that all fisheries be responsibly managed to support continued abundance. And because fish farming is prohibited in Alaska, you know Alaskan seafood is always wild.
- SUSHI GRADE: The safest seafood for serving raw is seafood that’s been previously frozen. All our seafoods meet or exceed FDA guidelines and are suitable for sashimi, poke, ceviche, or tartare.
- COOKING RECOMMENDATION: Delicious when baked, broiled, grilled, poached, sauteed, smoked, roasted, steamed, or in sushi/sashimi.