About this item
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Naturally rich in omega-3s and vitamin D, our wildly popular salmon burgers are made with wild Alaskan sockeye salmon (Oncorhynchus nerka) and organic seasonings. Each patty comes individually vacuum-sealed and cooks from frozen in less than 10 minutes. Keep them on hand for quick, super-healthful meals on the grill or in the skillet. Product of Canada. Kosher (OU).
- SUPERIOR NUTRITION: Gluten-free, no artificial additives, preservatives, MSG, soy, corn, wheat, eggs, dairy, or sugar. An excellent source of high-quality protein, each patty provides about 1,200mg of omega-3s and 780 IU of vitamin D3. Unlike plant-based omega-3s, seafood-source omega-3s contain long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids (DHA and EPA) best known for supporting human health at the cellular level.
- CERTIFIED SUSTAINABLE: This product meets the international best practices for sustainable fisheries set forth by the Marine Stewardship Council (MSC). When you buy sustainable seafood, you protect the world’s oceans for future generations.
- WILD SALMON, NOT FARMED: Our smoked sockeye salmon is made only with wild sockeye salmon, which is nutritionally superior to farmed salmon and free of the antibiotics, pesticides, and GMO feeds used in salmon farming. And when you buy wild salmon, you support family businesses, responsible fisheries, and coastal communities.
- COOK FROM FROZEN: Keep frozen until use. In a skillet: Heat 1 teaspoon of olive oil in a heavy skillet over medium heat until just smoking. Add frozen patties and cook uncovered for 2 minutes. Flip and cook for another 2 minutes. Cover and remove from heat; let stand for 2 minutes before serving. On the grill: Preheat grill to low and swab liberally with a few coats of olive oil. Add frozen patties and cook about 4 minutes per side, turning once.