- Fish gelatin softgels
- Organic lemon oil added
- Easy-swallow 850mg size
- MSC-certified sustainable
- 2000 IU Vitamin D3 per serving
- 1,010mg EPA+DHA per serving
- 1,180mg total omega-3s per serving
- Purity and potency certified by NSF
- Molecularly distilled and concentrated
- Sourced from sustainable Alaskan pollock
- Natural, triglyceride-form marine omega-3s
- No dairy, starch, wheat, yeast, sugar, or soy protein
- No artificial preservatives, additives, or colors
- Product of USA
Our High-Potency supplement provides above-average amounts of omega-3 DHA + EPA and vitamin D3.
This makes it ideal for people who want or need higher doses, and provides them with just two softgel capsules daily.
And its vitamin D3 is endorsed by Professor Michael Holick, M.D., Ph.D., the world-renowned vitamin D researcher based at Boston University.
Certified pure, with concentrated omega-3s
The oil in our Omega-3 + Vitamin D3 Therapy softgels comes from wild-caught pollock ... an extraordinarily pure fish from pristine Pacific Northwest waters.
And our oil undergoes a safe separation process called molecular distillation, to accomplish two goals:
- Concentrate the oil's omega-3s, so that just two softgels provide the amount recommended to most heart patients.
- Reduce contaminants to the levels deemed safe by the U.S. FDA and public health authorities worldwide (i.e., minuscule or non-detectable amounts).
To keep the oil fresh and healthful, we add natural, non-GMO mixed tocopherols (vitamin E complex) and natural astaxanthin.
Astaxanthin is the carotenoid-class orange pigment – and highly potent antioxidant – found in algae, shellfish, and wild salmon.
These unique attributes make Vital Choice Sockeye Salmon Oil a rare, powerfully health-promoting omega-3 supplement. NSF International certifies that our Sockeye Salmon Oil provides the omega-3 levels stated on the label.
Omega-3 health benefits
The U.S. FDA has approved two qualified health claims regarding omega-3 EPA and DHA:
- Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.
- Consuming EPA and DHA combined may reduce blood pressure and reduce the risk of hypertension, a risk factor for CHD (coronary heart disease). However, FDA has concluded that the evidence is inconsistent and inconclusive.
The long-chain omega-3s (EPA and DHA) found only in seafood – and in supplemental fish and krill oils – are essential to human life and support optimal health in key organs, systems, and life stages.*
- Eye health
- Joint health
- Brain health
- Heart health
- Circulatory health
- Healthy skin & hair
- Healthy triglycerides
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Learn this food's omega 3/6 balance, and why it matters.