- Please note – We are in the process of label design changes, therefore some shipments may have original packaging and not match the website image. New look, same great product!
- Fish-based gel caps
- Purity and potency certified by NSF
- No artificial preservatives or colors
- No dairy, starch, wheat, yeast, sugar, or soy
- Vitamin D3 endorsed by Prof. Michael Holick, M.D., Ph.D.
- Product of USA
Get a daily dose of nutrients and herbs picked to support immune and overall health.
Our Daily Immune Support packs are wildly convenient for home, work, or the road!
Every packet provides a two-capsule serving of each supplement (four capsules total):
- Two Curcumin in Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil (500mg highly absorbed BCM-95 Curcumin per serving)
- Two High Potency Omega-3 Therapy + Vitamin D3 (1,180mg omega-3s + 2000 IU vitamin D3 per serving)
NSF International certifies that the individual parts of each packet meet potency claims.
About our High Potency Omega-3 Therapy + Vitamin D3
Our supplement provides concentrated amounts of these broadly beneficial nutrients*:
- Each two-softgel serving provides 1,010mg of omega-3 EPA+DHA ... just over the 1,000mg daily intake recommended* for heart patients by the American Heart Association*.
- Each two-softgel serving provides 2,000 IU of vitamin D3 ... more than triple the U.S. RDA for children and adults (600 IU)*.
Our vitamin D3 supplements are endorsed by Professor Michael Holick, M.D., Ph.D., the world-renowned vitamin D researcher based at Boston University.
Note: The official U.S. upper-intake limits for vitamin D are 1,000/day to 1,500 IU/day for infants under one year, 2,500 to 3,000 IU/day for children 1-8 years, and 4,000 IU/day for everyone aged 9 years or older, including pregnant or lactating women.
About our Curcumin in Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil
Lab and preliminary clinical studies suggest that curcumin – the antioxidant pigment in turmeric root – may support immune and brain health in unique and powerful ways*.
However, curcumin is not well-absorbed after it’s been extracted from turmeric ... unless it’s accompanied by turmeric volatile (essential) oils.
Fortunately, the curcumin in our supplement includes the full spectrum of turmeric volatile oils.
Recent research shows that these essential oils also enhance the benefits of curcumin and provide their own.
Clinical studies show that the curcumin in our supplement is absorbed six to seven times better than the curcumin in conventional supplements (Antony B et al. 2012).
This huge absorption advantage means that one 500mg serving (two softgel capsules) of Vital Choice Curcumin is equivalent to about 3,000mg of a typical 95% curcumin supplement.
To further bolster the benefits of our premium turmeric extract, we deliver it in a healthy dose of our omega-3-rich Wild Alaskan Sockeye Salmon Oil.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.