Warning: This product is not currently available at any store.
Click the button above and PricePlow will email you when the first store has it in stock!
- Gravity Boots: Use your Gravity Boots with the table or take them to the gym; great for inverted sit-ups and squats; wrap comfortably around each ankle, securing with adjustable, self-locking ratchet buckles; super-soft 5/8" foam liners are a special blend to give maximum comfort with minimum compression; made of light, highly durable DuPont Hytrel™ material for a comfortable fit
- EZ Stretch™ Traction Handles: Pushing on the handles can help to increase traction and enhance your stretching experience; the handles can also be used as a tool for intermittent traction and oscillation
- Peace of Mind: Teeter inversion tables are voluntarily tested to meet the UL Classification 60601-1, a medical-grade standard
- Ergonomic Flex-Technology™: Patented design moves with you, accommodating stretches for greater range of motion; movement while inverted encourages realignment and relaxes muscles; an adjustable pillow provides added comfort
- Optimum Decompression Surface: The smooth surface reduces friction, allowing the body to slide and achieve the optimum decompressive stretch
- No Tear, No Stain Construction: Plastic injection-molded construction is more durable than typical nylon or vinyl beds vulnerable to wear and tear. The easy-to-clean surface ensures pristine appearance over years of use
- Ankle Comfort Dial™: Foot platform design dials up or down for smaller or larger feet, allowing a comfortable and secure fit for the ankle clamp
- Precision Balancing: Allow controlled lockout in full inversion
- Pre-set Rotation Control: The adjustable or removable tether strap allows you to easily pre-determine your maximum angle of inversion
- Stable Base (and added floor protection): Corner feet increase the A-frame base by 20% and reduce sliding on hard surfaces
- Auto-locking hinges, cam locks, and heat-treated steel parts
- Smooth, Quiet Rotation: A de-rattler knob and specialized pivot bearings ensure a lifetime of squeak- and rattle-free rotation
- Support Hand Grips: Durable, rubber-coated handles offer user assistance while maintaining a compact profile for storage
- High-Quality Finishes: Features scratch-resistant powder coating and triple-plated chrome
- Easy Assembly: 90% pre-assembled; includes tools for assembly and DVD guide
- Quick Storage: Folds in just a few seconds to 28" x 16" x 66"
- Laminated Owner's Manual attached to the frame for quick-reference; instructional DVD to guide you through assembly and use
- Advanced Secrets to a Better Back: DVD bonus material includes five 10- to 15-minute exercise and stretching Healthy Back Classes by Dr. Shawn, including Good Morning (wake up and warm up your spine); Strength & Stretch (build your core muscles); Posture Correction (look better and function better); Gym Ball (specialize core building class); Inversion Table (to receive the maximum benefits from your inversion table)
- Height Range: 4'8" - 6'6"
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Assembled Dimensions: 64" x 28.5" x 61"
- 5-year manufacturer's product warranty; manufacturer's 30-day money back guarantee