Warning: This product is not currently available at any store.
Click the button above and PricePlow will email you when the first store has it in stock!
|Serving Size: 2 Level Scoops (About 28 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 24|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV *|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Whey Protein Impact Blend||19g||†|
|Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Hydrolysate|
|Bovine Colostrum Peptides Blend (Pasteurized Cow Pre-MILK)||5g||†|
|Proline-Rich Polypeptides (PRPs)||240mg||†|
* % Daily Value (DV) is based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower based on your calorie needs.
† Daily Value (DV) not established.
Medium Chain Triglycerides, Sunflower Lecithin
Mix 2 scoops (28 g) with water or your favorite beverage, twice daily, on an empty stomach.
MAXIMUM GROWTH WHEY PROTEIN
The first Sports Nutrition product to combine Whey protein with the power of Bio-Active Peptides for supporting muscle endurance, developing lean body mass, promoting muscle recovery, while supporting immune health.*
WHAT IS THE IMPACT SERIES?
The IMPACT SERIES is a new, natural, and science-based sports nutrition line from Symbiotics, the market leader in the colostrum category for over 10 years. Marketed under the Symbiotics Sport brand name, this cutting edge line of products leverages the clinically backed athletic benefits of colostrum supplementation, specifically Bio-Active Peptides and Natural Growth Factors.*
Bio-Active Peptides from Instantized Colostrum is the common thread found in all Symbiotics Sport branded products, and no other brand in the colostrum segment provides higher quality and category leadership than Symbiotics!
WHAT IS PROTEIN IMPACT?
Symbiotics Sport Protein Impact is a unique product within the IMPACT SERIES, which consists of a whey protein blend + Bio-Active Peptides (BAP) from bovine colostrum. Protein Impact is one of the first supplements in sports nutrition to combine whey protein with the power of Bio-Active Peptides (BAP). Each serving (2 scoops) contains 21 grams of Whey protein along with 5 grams of Bio-Active Peptides (BAP) from bovine colostrum. For those consumers that want even more Bio-Active Peptides (BAP), stack with Muscle Impact.
WHAT IS THE ROLE OF THE WHEY PROTEIN BLEND IN PROTEIN IMPACT?
There are three primary types of whey protein found in the whey protein blend in Protein Impact: Whey Protein Concentrate (WPC), Whey Protein Isolate (WPI), and Whey Protein Hydrolysate (WPH). Each serving of Protein Impact contains 21 grams of whey protein, which is an optimum dose, considering the maximum amount of protein humans can absorb in a two hour period is around 20 grams.* The whey protein found in Protein Impact is pure protein, designed to be absorbed thoroughly and quickly.* The speed of absorption matters because it affects the anabolic, or muscle-building, qualities of the protein.* The process of building muscle is one of constantly tearing and repairing skeletal muscle cells, and muscle building cannot exist without a "positive protein balance." That means your protein synthesis –your production of protein– must be greater than the destruction of muscle the exercise causes. To support protein synthesis and recovery from exercise, use Protein Impact after your workouts.*
WHY ARE THE BCAAS IN PROTEIN IMPACT IMPORTANT?
Protein Impact contains 3.7 grams of Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs). High levels of BCAAs in the blood help conserve stores of glutamine, a nonessential but major amino acid with regard to muscle growth.* In addition, BCAAs serve as a significant fuel source for skeletal muscle during periods of metabolic stress.* If you are exercising intensely, you are experiencing metabolic stress. When the body is under stress, BCAAs act directly on muscle cells and promote protein synthesis (muscle growth), which is the goal of all bodybuilders.* Lastly, BCAAs help reduce protein catabolism (muscle breakdown) by acting as a readily available fuel source for hard-working muscles during intense exercise.*
WHAT ARE BIO-ACTIVE PEPTIDES?
Bio-Active Peptides (BAP) are the natural immune factors and growth factors found in bovine colostrum, namely:
- Proline-Rich Peptides (PRPs)
- Growth Factors (IGF-1, IGF-2, TGF-alpha, TGF-beta-2)
- Immunoglobulins (IgG, IgA, IgM)
Precision engineered BAP supplements, such as Muscle Impact, represent the "next generation” in sports nutrition, with clinical support for the following key benefits when taken at a dose of 20 grams, or more, on a daily basis:*
- Immune Factors (PRPs, Immunoglobulins & Lactoferrin) to support the stressed immune systems found in extreme athletes.*
- Growth Factors (IGF-1, IGF-2, TGF-alpha, TGF-beta-2) to provide support of lean body mass, while providing recovery support from intense workouts.*
WHY TAKE PROTEIN IMPACT INSTEAD OF OTHER WHEY PROTEIN BLENDS ON THE MARKET?
- Because Protein Impact contains Bio-Active Peptides (BAP), which is unique to almost every other whey protein supplement in sports nutrition! The Bio-Active Peptides (BAP) found in Protein Impact come from 100% bovine colostrum and Symbiotics has maintained its position as the market leader in the bovine colostrum category for the last 16 years. Symbiotics was the first domestically manufactured bovine colostrum in the U.S. back in 1998 and is considered the gold standard of all bovine colostrum brands today, controlling over 65% of the colostrum category.
- Protein Impact uses the highest quality whey protein blend and bovine colostrum available! Symbiotics, in partnership with Advanced Protein Systems, controls the proprietary blend of domestically sourced bovine colostrum used in every batch of Symbiotics Sport Amino Impact is produced to the highest quality and consistency; additionally, each batch is GRAS certified, HALAL, Kosher, and produced in a certified GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) facility in the USA.*
- Protein Impact is one of the only whey protein blends in sports nutrition that contains Bio-Active Peptides (BAP), which provides high amounts of IGF-1, IGF-2, TGF-alpha, TGF-beta and PRPs per serving.* Protein Impact contains 233% more growth factors and 471% more PRPs than the leading BAP product on the market, as indicated on the Supplement Facts Panel on-pack in micrograms and milligrams, respectively.
WHO SHOULD USE PROTEIN IMPACT?
Symbiotics Sport Protein Impact should be used by anyone (male or female) who is interested in developing or maintaining more lean body mass and supporting recovery from exercise, or sport.* This includes bodybuilders, fitness, figure, or physique competitors; and athletes competing in any sport, at any level. Extreme athletes, such as triathletes and marathon runners, especially should use Protein Impact with their daily regimen of supplementation, given the high levels of PRPs, Immunoglobulins & Lactoferrin found in the product, which help support the stressed immune systems found in these extreme athletes.*
HOW DO I USE PROTEIN IMPACT?
Symbiotics Sport Protein Impact is an unflavored instantized powder that is very easy to use. It is an extremely clean formulation, free of any artificial ingredients. Protein Impact is designed to be used in any liquid; however, blending the product into a nutritional shake with your favorite ingredients is recommended as the best delivery system. You may also mix Protein Impact with soft foods such as oatmeal, cereal, or yogurt.
IS PROTEIN IMPACT AN ALL-NATURAL PRODUCT?
Yes, Symbiotics Sport Protein Impact consists of whey protein derived from natural sources, as well as Bio-Active Peptides (BAP) from 100% bovine colostrum. Bovine colostrum is nature’s first super food.* In addition, Protein Impact is absolutely free of any yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, sugar, salt, citrus, fish, preservatives, artificial colors or added flavors. It’s ultra clean sports nutrition!
ARE THERE ANY SCIENTIFIC STUDIES TO SUPPORT SYMBIOTICS SPORT PROTEIN IMPACT?
There are over 10 clinical studies conducted since 1986 which demonstrate the positive effects of BCAAs on athletic performance, including support of lean body mass, performance, recovery, and strength in normal range.* There are also over 200 human clinical studies that have been conducted on whey protein since 1990 that support a myriad of health benefits.*
There are over 30 clinical studies, conducted from 1990 to 2011, which demonstrate the positive effects of bovine colostrum on athletic performance, including supporting lean body mass, performance, recovery, strength, and immune function support.* These studies utilized a daily dose of bovine colostrum that ranged from 10 grams to 60 grams, with 20 grams being the most common daily dose.
WHO DO I CONTACT IF I HAVE MORE QUESTIONS ABOUT SYMBIOTICS SPORT PROTEIN IMPACT?
If you have any questions about the Symbiotics Sport Protein Impact, please contact us by calling 1-800-421-1830, or e-mailing us at email@example.com.