Warning: This product is not currently available at any store.
Click the button above and PricePlow will email you when the first store has it in stock!
- COMPREHENSIVE ALL-NATURAL SUPPORT
- IDEAL FOR ALL TYPES OF LIFESTYLES
- BE CONFIDENT IN YOUR BODY AGAIN
- DESIGNED AND MADE IN THE USA
ELEVATE YOUR CONFIDENCE
Combining Green Tea, Salicylic Acid, Citrus Aurantium, and Cayenne Pepper provides one of the most effective natural combinations for safe weight loss available! Surge Fat Burner combines all of these ingredients and more in an all-natural, premium formula designed with you in mind. Getting a daily dose of fat burning ingredients is easier than you may think! If you’re looking to stay ahead of the curve and get total fat burning support, it’s time to try something new.
Surge is a world-renowned sports nutrition company that seeks to enhance the overall benefits of your diet and workout regimen. Each unique supplement is composed of the world’s most powerful ingredients to help you surge past limits, plateaus, and setbacks. Surge Fat Burner combines ten potent ingredients for one insane intensity matrix.
While other fat burners may leave you jittery and uncomfortable, Surge Fat Burner is designed to kick in clean and smooth. Who wouldn’t want to feel more confident, energized, and motivated? Get out there and start turning some heads. With Surge Fat Burner, your weight loss goals are in reach!
Get fit, get lean, get sexy. Stop waiting around and putting it off – your time is now!
-  Potenza MA, et al. EGCG, a Green Tea Polyphenol, Improves Endothelial Function and Insulin Sensitivity, Reduces Blood Pressure, and Protects Against Myocardial I/R Injury in SHR. American Journal of Physiology – Endocrinology and Metabolism. 292:5. (2007): 1378-1387.
-  Bratusch-Marrain PR, et al. Acetyl-Salicylic Acid Impairs Insulin-Mediated Glucose Utilization and Reduces Insulin Clearance in Healthy and Non-Insulin-Dependent Diabetic Man. Diabetologia. 28:9. (1985): 671-676.
-  Preuss HG, et al. Citrus Aurantium as a Thermogenic, Weight-Reduction Replacement for Ephedra: An Overview. Journal of Medicine. 33:1-4. (2002): 247-264.
-  Kawada T, et al. Effects of Capsaicin on Lipid Metabolism in Rats Fed a High Fat Diet. The Journal of Nutrition. 116. (1986): 1272-1278.
* RESULTS MAY VARY