- UNPRECEDENTED SURGE OF POWER AND STRENGTH
- EXTREME FOCUS AND ENERGY DURING EXERCISE
- UNSTOPPABLE ENDURANCE AT HIGH INTENSITIES
- INCREDIBLE BLOOD FLOW, PUMPS AND VASCULARITY
EXTREME ENERGY – EXTREME FOCUS
You demand a lot of your body as you push yourself to your limits – now it’s time to demand more from your pre-workout. A high-quality, effectively dosed pre-workout can undoubtedly revolutionize your workouts and exercise performance. It’s essential that you don’t waste your money and settle for anything less than the very best! Pre-Surge is an extreme muscle growth primer, vascularity enhancer, and workout intensifier that contains the largest number of high potency ingredients per scoop compared to any other pre-workout on the shelves today. Your search for the very best pre-workout stops right here.
Extreme pumps, energy, and endurance – that’s the foundation on which Pre-Surge is based. It is formulated with B-Vitamins, electrolytes, and 4 powerful matrices – Surge Anabolic Catalyst, Surge Max Pump Multiplex, Surge Synthesized Mass Builder, and Surge Energy Compound. Pre-Surge addresses the four main pathways behind unbelievable exercise performance to take you to the next level and beyond.
Pre-Surge contains powerful doses of effective compounds such as Arginine AKG, which supports pumps and reduces the oxygen cost of exercise. Beta-alanine wards of lactic acid build-up, creatine dramatically increases ATP production, betaine takes strength to a whole new level, and leucine ignites unhindered muscle growth – and that’s just the beginning!
Pre-Surge is based off the latest advancements in pre-workout nutrient timing and utilizes some of the most advanced patented ingredients available. The results you achieve with Pre-Surge will exceed your expectations. It’s time to get serious about your performance.
-  Bailey SJ, et al. Dietary Nitrate Supplementation Reduces the O2 Cost of Low-Intensity Exercise and Enhances Tolerance to High-Intensity Exercise in Humans. Journal of Applied Physiology. 107:4. (2009): 1144-1155.
-  Suzuki Y, et al. High Level of Skeletal Muscle Carnosine Contributes to the Latter Half of Exercise Performance During 30-s Maximal Cycle Ergometer Sprinting. The Japanese Journal of Physiology. 52:2. (2002): 199-205.
-  Balsom PD, et al. Creatine Supplementation and Dynamic High-Intensity Intermittent Exercise. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine and Science in Sports. 3:3. (1993): 143-149.
-  Lee EC, et al. Ergogenic Effects of Betaine Supplementation on Strength and Power Performance. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition. 7:27. (2010): 1-7.
-  Greiwe JS, et al. Leucine and Insulin Activate p70S6 Kinase Through Different Pathways in Human Skeletal Muscle. American Journal of Physiology, Endocrinology, and Metabolism. 281:3. (2001): 466-471.
* RESULTS MAY VARY