- SUSTAINED ENERGY FROM B-VITAMINS
- INTENSE, POWERFUL MUSCLE PUMPS
- LASER SHARP FOCUS AND MENTAL ENGAGEMENT
- SUPPORT SEXY LEAN MUSCLE TONE AND DEFINITION
Most pre-workouts are built-up with a bunch of hype but fall disappointingly flat when it comes to delivery. Hers Surge Pre-Workout is a revolutionary pre-workout designed to cut through the hype and go straight to the essentials of exercise science. Designed with the hardcore female athlete in mind, Hers Surge provides sustained energy B-vitamins, hydrating electrolytes, and 3 powerful blends that address the key aspects of next level exercise performance – muscle tone, muscle pumps and oxygen delivery, long-lasting energy, and muscular resistance to fatigue.
Hers Surge is formulated with four grams of Citrulline that maximize blood flow to your muscles, which reduces the oxygen cost of low-intensity exercise and enhances tolerance to high-intensity exercise. Other powerful compounds such as beta-alanine keep lactic acid accumulation to a minimum and enhance your body’s capacity to perform at a high intensity for an extended period of time. Just imagine the difference that could make in your workouts!
For greater strength and lean, tight muscle tone from head to toe, Hers Surge should be your number one choice. In addition to an ideal combination of caffeine and B-vitamins for clean, sustained energy, Hers Surge also features Higenamine, an amino acid that may increase the rate at which your body converts fat stores into energy. Get lean, get sexy, and take your performance to the next level.
Hers Surge is calorie free, sugar free, and available in four delicious flavors everyone will love.
-  Bailey SJ, et al. Dietary Nitrate Supplementation Reduces the O2 Cost of Low-Intensity Exercise and Enhances Tolerance to High-Intensity Exercise in Humans. Journal of Applied Physiology. 107:4. (2009): 1144-1155.
-  Suzuki Y, et al. High Level of Skeletal Muscle Carnosine Contributes to the Latter Half of Exercise Performance During 30-s Maximal Cycle Ergometer Sprinting. The Japanese Journal of Physiology. 52:2. (2002): 199-205.
-  Balsom PD, et al. Creatine Supplementation and Dynamic High-Intensity Intermittent Exercise. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine and Science in Sports. 3:3. (1993): 143-149.
-  Lee EC, et al. Ergogenic Effects of Betaine Supplementation on Strength and Power Performance. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition. 7:27. (2010): 1-7.
-  Lee SR, et al. Acute Oral Intake of a Higenamine-Based Dietary Supplement Increases Circulating Free Fatty Acids and Energy Expenditure in Human Subjects. Lipids in Health and Disease. 12. (2013): 148.
* RESULTS MAY VARY