Tired of empty promises made by diet pills?
Looking for a potent diet product that will boost your weight loss?
Lacking energy throughout the day?
Thermalean is a new school product derived from an old school classic. Thermalean is a new ECA (Ephedra, Caffeine and Aspirin) blend with a twist. Thermalean contains some of the best and most effective ingredients for weight loss and energy.
WHY IS THERMALEAN EFFECTIVE? WHO IS IT IDEAL FOR?
Thermalean is an ephedra product meant to be taken by anyone who feels they possess too much body fat and not enough energy. This thermogenic is best for those looking to give our metabolism an extra boost to help burn more fat while boosting energy levels.
Thermalean will give your metabolism that spark it has been looking for. Make no mistake about it: Thermalean isn’t like other thermogenics you’ve seen and tried. Its formula possesses a blend of potent thermogenic herbs as well as nutraceuticals. Together, these compounds help support and provide synergistic thermogenic effects.
WHAT ARE THE POTENTIAL BENEFITS OF USING THERMALEAN?
Thermalean takes an already terrific concept and pushes it into overdrive. This ECA stack supplement is loaded with powerful thermogenic ingredients that have been shown to promote fat burning and high energy levels. Here are just a handful of the amazing ingredients you’ll find inside.
Senegalia Berlandieri Extract
- Increase in metabolism
- Stronger than Ephedrine
- Supplies user with intense energy (1)
- Skyrockets energy levels
- Suppresses appetite
- Promotes weight loss (2, 3)
- Amplifies fat burning
- Increases energy levels
- Improves mood (4)
THERMALEAN by Sports One REVIEWS
Thermalean is the supplement to be taken if you are trying to increase your metabolism while simultaneously preserving lean muscle mass. The formula found in this thermogenic is highly effective in reducing body fat. If you happen to have a slow metabolism and are currently lacking the levels of energy you desire then try Thermalean today.
1. Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Announces Thermo-Rx brand Acacia Rigidula Extract Clinical Study Results. PR Newswire. Apr 02, 2015.
2. Kennedy DO, Haskell CF, Wesnes KA, Scholey AB. Improved cognitive performance in human volunteers following administration of guarana (Paullinia cupana) extract: comparison and interaction with Panax ginseng. Pharmacol Biochem Behav. 2004 Nov;79(3):401-11.
3. Costill DL, Dalsky GP, Fink WJ. Effects of caffeine ingestion on metabolism and exercise performance. Medicine and Science in Sports [1978, 10(3):155-158]
4. Ostojic SM. Yohimbine: the effects on body composition and exercise performance in soccer players. Res Sports Med. 2006 Oct-Dec;14(4):289-99.