Warning: This product is not currently available at any store.
Click the button above and PricePlow will email you when the first store has it in stock!
Also Available Without the Extra Compartments at a Reduced Price!
Comes in Maxi 30oz Cup with a 25oz Scale or Mini 25oz Cup with a 16oz Scale!
Spider Bottle 2Go provides a convenient 2Go solution by allowing you to fill the 2 bottom containers with the supplements of your choice and screw both onto the bottom of the SpiderBottle Cup. Now you can carry your pre-workout and protein powders (or whatever supplements you choose) separately attached to your shaker bottle! Or, if you want to carry vitamins or other pills on the go, you can place our practical & easy to insert pillbox with three separate compartments in the middle bottom container. The Spider Bottle 2Go allows you to carry everything you need for supplemental nutrition wherever you are!
The high-grade, patented SpiderMix spiral is manufactured from highest quality, surgical-grade stainless steel. Spectacular mixing results and super-easy cleaning are guaranteed thanks to its high flexibility and cutting-edge design.
Shake Position 1
In a downward-shaking movement the flexible SpiderMix swings out through the SpiderBottle, oscillating and sweeping over the complete cup area and perfectly mixing your ingredients like a wire whisk to the best mixing result ever!
Shake Position 2
With an upward-shaking movement, the flexible SpiderMix contracts in the form of a strainer and mixes together the passing fluids. Due to the constant contraction-and-expansion movement of the SpiderMix, lumps and clots are completely eliminated and a perfect mixing result of the ingredients is guaranteed.
Uses for the Spider Bottle
The variety of applications for the Spider Bottle are diverse and unlimited. The Spider Bottle is the optimal accessory for Sport, Fitness, and a nutritious Diet, as well as being an ideal multipurpose device for use in everyday life, during travel, or in the kitchen − the Spider Bottle is always the perfect companion for an active, healthful person.
- Nutrition Drinks
- Salad Dressings
- Pancake Batter
- Yogurt Smoothies
- Lump-Free Gravy
- French Toast Batter
- Scrambled Eggs
- Tempura Batter
- Sauces and Marinades
- Omelets & Egg Dishes
- Dry Ingredients (cinnamon
or colored sugar, etc.)
Spider Bottle Frequently Asked Questions
Is the SpiderBottle made of BPA-free plastic?
Yes, the SpiderBottle is made of BPA-free plastic. The lid and flip are made of #2 HDPE (high density polyethylene). All other parts are made of #5 PP (polypropylene). The materials are FDA & CE approved.
Is the SpiderBottle Dishwasher Safe?
Yes. Both the SpiderBottle and the SpiderMix are dishwasher safe.
Is the SpiderBottle recycable?
Yes, all parts of the SpiderBottle are made from recyclable material.
Is the SpiderMix lead-free?
What is the SpiderMix made of?
Polished 316 (surgical-grade) stainless steel.
Is the SpiderBottle microwavable?
We do not recommend microwave use for the SpiderBottle. Important: The SpiderMix cannot be used in the microwave.
Can the SpiderBottle be used to mix hot liquids?
No. Hot or warm liquids may build up pressure within the bottle and cause the flip cap to open unexpectedly and spray contents. Some ingredients such as pancake batter may also build up pressure within the bottle. When mixing these types of ingredients, you should hold your finger over the flip cap while shaking and use caution when opening the flip cap. Always point the spout away from face when opening the flip cap.
Use and Care
- Wash before use.
- Wash by hand in warm soapy water.
- The SpiderBottle is dishwasher safe (away from the heating element). Place the SpiderMix in the silverware bin.
- To use the SpiderBottle, simply drop in your ingredients and place the SpiderMix, screw on the lid, and shake. The surgical-grade stainless steel SpiderMix is designed to serve you with the best mixing results ever.
- Powders mix best when liquid is added first.
- Before shaking, screw lid firmly onto cup and press flip cap down until you hear it "snap" closed.
- For best mixing action, hold SpiderBottle side grips and shake from the wrist.
- Not for use in microwave.
- The SpiderBottle is not for use with hot liquids. Hot or warm liquids (and other ingredients such as pancake batter, soda, etc.) may build up pressure within the bottle and cause the flip cap to open unexpectedly and spray contents. Open flip top with caution. Always point the spout away from face when opening.